esp firebird

Posted by mike on Mon, 07/02/01 - 11:41:27.
In Reply to Cool Guitars

does anyone have any info or pictures of an ESP FIREBIRD. i believe they made
them in the late 80s, but are extremely rare. any info on this model at all would
be greatly appreciated!!! thanx!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: esp firebird

: does anyone have any info or pictures of an ESP FIREBIRD. i believe they made
: them in the late 80s, but are extremely rare. any info on this model at all would
: be greatly appreciated!!! thanx!

well well, look who i find trying to track down the same thing as me. small world eh?
paul

ps i have had no luck either

: : does anyone have any info or pictures of an ESP FIREBIRD. i believe they made
: : them in the late 80s, but are extremely rare. any info on this model at all would
: : be greatly appreciated!!! thanx!

:
: well well, look who i find trying to track down the same thing as me. small world eh?
: paul

: ps i have had no luck either

I just found/bought one on Ebay for $700...If I don't like it, I'd be willing to sell.

: : : does anyone have any info or pictures of an ESP FIREBIRD. i believe they made
: : : them in the late 80s, but are extremely rare. any info on this model at all would
: : : be greatly appreciated!!! thanx!

:
: :
: : well well, look who i find trying to track down the same thing as me. small world eh?
: : paul

: : ps i have had no luck either

: I just found/bought one on Ebay for $700...If I don't like it, I'd be willing to sell.Pic is at WWW.jcguitars.com/starraven.htm

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.