Re: Bond Electraglide sale

Advertisement
Posted by pippo on Sun, 11/24/02 - 07:21:27.

: Ms. Bond, my condolances. I love your father's design.

: Bending notes: Another way to explain it, 'We're trained to get close to the fret. For the Bond get away from the fret so you can get some meat on the string'.

: My situation: I got my Bond after the factory had closed. All I got was the body, tuners, and tailpiece. If anyone has any information at all, or better yet a source of parts (I can dream), please let me know.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Hi, this is Wolfgang from germany. I want to sell my Bond Electraglide, which is in very excellent condition including original case, cable, phantom-transmitter... If anybody`s interesting, please make me an offer.
Kind regards
Wolfgang

: Hi, this is Wolfgang from germany. I want to sell my Bond Electraglide, which is in very excellent condition including original case, cable, phantom-transmitter... If anybody`s interesting, please make me an offer.
: Kind regards
: Wolfgang

: : Hi, this is Wes from USA. I want to sell my Bond Electraglide, which is in great condition including original case, cable, phantom-transmitter... If anybody`s interesting, please make me an offer.
Sincerely,
Wes E.

: : Hi, this is Wolfgang from germany. I want to sell my Bond Electraglide, which is in very excellent condition including original case, cable, phantom-transmitter... If anybody`s interesting, please make me an offer.
: : Kind regards
: : Wolfgang

hi, i am interested in buying your guitar, but how much do you want for it?? thankyou

hi, i am interested in buying your guitar, but how much do you want for it?? thankyou

Hi !
A friend of mine ask me if I can fix his guitar (bond)
He lost the power supply and ask me if I can built him another one, the problem is that I don't know what is the actual power used, you'd be very nice if you can tell me what voltage the bond use and how many amps ?ex:(12v-800ma)
Thank you for your help if you can.
kindly
Alain Cadieux
Montréal,Québec

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.