vintage guitars for sale

Posted by cindy craven on Wed, 06/04/03 - 15:27:13.
In Reply to 30th Street Guitars

handcrafted by my uncle Bela Gemza . See web page under Thurman Guitar-articles. Master craftsman. Three in my possession. 1981,1981,1976.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Daniel Friederich 1974 guitar for sale

I have a guitar by Daneil Friederich 1974 for sale the guitar is in a good condition and it was repair by luther if anyone interesting in this guitar please reply me to this page

guitar

is it still for sale?

Re: vintage guitars for sale

I have a spanish hollow guitar made by Bela Gemza circa 1969. Need a valuation on it though before I go to the next step.

strange, I had a Uncle Bela that made classic guitars. Do you know where he lived?

Cindy- Do you have any flamencos? I own a '65 Gemza flamenco and it's better than any Spanish luthier's I've played, with the possible exception of my '84 Manuel Reyes - and I've owned them all: Ramirez (several '60's), Contreras, Feliz Manzanero, Esteso/Conde Hnos., Manuel de la Chica, etc, etc.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.