Martin D62

Posted by John on Thu, 06/14/01 - 00:47:55.

I have a Martin D62 Limited Edition in mint nick anyone know its present value

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Martin D62

I have one of the 48 snowflakes you are talking about and I'm with you bro, 1200.00 was cheap in 86 for it. I'll burn it for 900-1200. what did you ever find out???????????

: I have a Martin D62 Limited Edition in mint nick anyone know its present value

Yes, around nine to twelve hundred dollars

: : I have a Martin D62 Limited Edition in mint nick anyone know its present value

: Yes, around nine to twelve hundred dollars

I'm sure it's worth far more. The D62 LE's were introduced in 1986 and only 48 were made. They'll drive nails at forty feet and have a 1 7/8" neck so they're great for fingerstyle playing not to mention their having an ebony fingerboard and maple back and sides. If you could find a guitar with those features for only nine to 12 hundred people would be buying them all day long. I seriously doubt if you could get a similar Guild for that price.

I OWN A MARTIN LIMITED EDITION D62 IN MEMORY OF CF MARTIN III.MINT CONDITION.DOES ANY ONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS GUITAR..ITS HARD TO FIND ANYTHING ON IT. THANKS BERNIE

:
:

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.