Fender Balboa

Advertisement
Posted by Daruish on Thu, 01/10/02 - 09:59:25.

Hi, I'd just like to know what year the Fender Balboa (Electric/Accoustic + made in Japan) was made? and what it is worth?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Fender Balboa

: Hi, I'd just like to know what year the Fender Balboa (Electric/Accoustic + made in Japan) was made? and what it is worth?

Fender Balboa

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Fender Balboa

: : Hi, I'd just like to know what year the Fender Balboa (Electric/Accoustic + made in Japan) was made? and what it is worth?

imported from Japan from about 1982 to 1985, then imported from Korea from about 1985 to 1992.

MODEL YEARS MSRP MATERIALS Balboa
1985-1992 $315 to $370 Spruce top, Nato back and sides
1983-1987 $535 to $650 Solid Spruce top, Mahogany back and sides
To check yours try: date your fender acoustic guitar. type this in.

Fender Balboa

original fender balboa acoustic guitar from Japan from about 1982 to 1987 solid solid spruce top and rose wood back and sides. is in good condition, how much would it be worth??

Fender Balboa

original fender balboa acoustic guitar from Japan from about 1982 to 1987 solid solid spruce top and rose wood back and sides.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.