"Drifter" Les Paul copy Vintage & need info

Advertisement
Posted by Peter on Thu, 02/21/02 - 13:39:40.

I recently acquired a maroon Les Paul copy with the name "Drifter" on the top. It was in an estate that was from the 60s.
If anyone has any information on this guitar I would love to hear about it. thanks at ton pete

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: "Drifter" Les Paul copy Vintage & need info

"Drifter"  Les Paul  copy      Vintage & need info

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: "Drifter" Les Paul copy Vintage & need info

Re: "Drifter" Les Paul copy Looking for parts

: I have a Sunburst "Drifter Les Paul Copy" I need two parts to complete it First is the tail stop and second the bridge. I really need Help Bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the guitar and want to hear it again.....Please Email me at BikenBrent@aol.com

Re: "Drifter" Les Paul copy Looking for parts

: I have a Sunburst "Drifter Les Paul Copy" I need two parts to complete it First is the tail stop and second the bridge. I really need Help Bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the guitar and want to hear it again.....

: HEY I JUST BOUGHT THE SAME GUITAR AT A MUSIC STORE IN BROCKTON,MASS FOR 125.00, IT PLAYS GREAT BUT I HAVE NO IDEA OR ANY IMFORMATION ON THE GUITAR. THE STORE OWNER SAID IT WAS A PIECE OF CRAP BUT I'M NOT TOO SURE ABOUT THAT. I LOVE IT! ANY MORE INFO OUT THERE?

what kind of pickups are in that drifter?

: : HEY I JUST BOUGHT THE SAME GUITAR AT A MUSIC STORE IN BROCKTON,MASS FOR 125.00, IT PLAYS GREAT BUT I HAVE NO IDEA OR ANY IMFORMATION ON THE GUITAR. THE STORE OWNER SAID IT WAS A PIECE OF CRAP BUT I'M NOT TOO SURE ABOUT THAT. I LOVE IT! ANY MORE INFO OUT THERE?

HOW GOOD DOES IT SOUND

I have the same guitar as the one you described and I was wondering if you got any information on its value. If so, I would greatly appreciate any information you could give me.
thanks!

I have the same guitar as the one you described and I was wondering if you got any information on its value. If so, I would greatly appreciate any information you could give me.
thanks!

Re:

: I also have a "Drifter Guitar" like the one you discribed and am currently looking for some replace ment parts. If you have any info please E-mail me

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.