Washburn Cremonatone

Posted by Greg Tuten on Thu, 03/14/02 - 06:03:52.

I have a Washburn Cremonatone Mandolin that has a label inside that said it won the highest award an the World Expo in Chicago in 1893.
The two numbers inside are 1184977 and 149779. Could you estimate the
value or tell me who could. Thanks, Greg

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Washburn Cremonatone

probably was made c. 1902. Search Google books for Washburn Prewar Instrument Styles: Guitars, Mandolins, Banjos and Ukuleles ... By Hubert Pleijsier -- lots of useful information on dating your instrument.

: I have a Washburn Cremonatone Mandolin that has a label inside that said it won the highest award an the World Expo in Chicago in 1893.
: The number inside is 180944. Could you estimate the value and post some history. thanks, phil.

Hi there,
I have the same Mandolin and also searching for a value if you come across it before I do please let me know and I will do the same. Thanks!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.