Washburn guitar appraisal

Posted by paul on Mon, 08/12/02 - 18:14:51.

Hello,

I have an acoustic guitar - an Oscar Schmidt by Washburn and was wondering how much it is worth or was new.
the serial # is 98011266 and the model # is OG-11CE/AN.

Thank you,

Paul
paulzgobl@hotmail.com

Related Article:
Washburn is featured in The Top 5 Acoustic-Electric Guitars Under $500

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

appraisal

i have a washburn mercury 2 series. its in great condition. how much is it worth?

Re: Washburn guitar appraisal

: Hello,

: I have an acoustic guitar - an Oscar Schmidt by Washburn and was wondering how much it is worth or was new.
: the serial # is 9704000771 and the model # is OG-11CE/AN.

it is in perfect shape and i gave 250 for it i was wandering what it was worth and the date it was made im guessing by the serial number it was made in 97 is it better than the plain og-11ce

Re: Washburn guitar appraisal

Hi there I saw this posting that you left on guitarsite.com I have the same guitar. I was wondering if you ever had it appraised and how much you got for it?
Tom Santoyo

: : Hello,

: : I have an acoustic guitar - an Oscar Schmidt by Washburn and was wondering how much it is worth or was new.
: : the serial # is 9704000771 and the model # is OG-11CE/AN.

: it is in perfect shape and i gave 250 for it i was wandering what it was worth and the date it was made im guessing by the serial number it was made in 97 is it better than the plain og-11ce

Washburn Acustic Guitar Appraisal Needed

Hello, I have a washburn around the year 1980 to 1981 acustic guitar made in korea. It is a d-12 model, from the sticker inside the guitar and says George Washburn model D-12, but the serial number is not there. It does not say model d-12 followed by a letter.The sticker also says made in Korea. It is a 6 string guitar natural wood in front, and I think cherry on back. It is a very clean guitar with no scratches anywhere, and the adjustment keys are new. Can you give me some kind of value on this guitar? Thanks

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.