Masada guitar

Advertisement
Posted by charles sealey on Tue, 07/12/05 - 17:32:40.

I have a Masada guitar that someone told me is like the Gibson hummingbird. Can anyone tell me where I can find out information about the Masada guitar? I would like to know what year it was made and some information about it.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Masada Hummingbird

I had a Masada Hummingbird acoustic that I bought in Key West, FL around 1973 and traded in when I bought my Martin D18 in Hanford, CA around 1978. I remember it being a sweet playing guitar and loved the color and workmanship. In fact, I would buy it back today if it's still around.

G

Masada Les Paul guitar

I have been looking for what I have for awhile. So far from what I can see from the headstock and body it matches up with what I am seeing in some of the Masada pictures. In any event this guitar is extremely well made, of the five or so guitars I own this is by far the best in the bunch. Workmanship is top notch, and plays like a dream. Black Les Paul style, would be nice to know for sure so will keep researching.

Masada Les Paul Copy for sale

Hi

I'm listing one on E-bay today for sale. I had it for about 25 years. I bought it used from a Music store. It shows lovely BUT the top layer of wood is split. There are some smudges and surface scratches although the guitar has seen very little use since I've owned it. I'm just trying to find out what this guitar is worth in this condidtion before I list it on E-bay.

JB

i have a masada

i have a wooden masada i am looking to let go of ... contact me if your interested and ill send you a picture

Masada Hummingbird Guitar

I inherited my Masada Himmingbird when my grandfather died. May parents, aunts and uncles bought it for him in 1973 for Christmas. They purchased it for $175.00. I play mine very day and it is by far, the sweetest guitar I own and it has the BEST action of anything I own. It is not only a great instrument, it holds precious sentimental value.

Re: Masada guitar

: I have a Masada guitar that someone told me is like the Gibson hummingbird. Can anyone tell me where I can find out information about the Masada guitar? I would like to know what year it was made and some information about it.

it looks like a fender strat maybe early 70s masada studio

masada

Mine is a 73. They are pretty rare, and very well made.. Mine looks like Willie Nelson's, in that it is about wore out, and still plays perfect..

: : I have a Masada guitar that someone told me is like the Gibson hummingbird. Can anyone tell me where I can find out information about the Masada guitar? I would like to know what year it was made and some information about it.

I just bought one masada hummingbird copy for $225.

I had a black Masada Les Paul model in the early 80's. I bought it from a friend for $100. My mom was mad I bought it and made me return it. I think it was the best player I ever had, but I've never seen one since to play and see. I'm still looking though!: I have a Masada guitar that someone told me is like the Gibson hummingbird. Can anyone tell me where I can find out information about the Masada guitar? I would like to know what year it was made and some information about it.

Masada guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Masada guitar

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.