Re: drifter DC747

Posted by robpezzutto on Fri, 07/29/05 - 09:43:12.

: probably not, built in Korea, cheap stuff

: : is this a good guitar?... i found one at an antique store and i just wanted to know the quality.....please tell me anything you know

Athough i have still not found the value of my Drifter Les Paul copy, I beg to differ that it is cheap in any way. I have hooked up to my Roland GA60 amp and it sounds great! Nice, clean and a very rich sound. The original hardshell "Drifter" case and the dual humbucker pick ups are not cheap. Not to mention this guitar looks like it was never played, being in mint condition gloss black. Like any good musician (should) know(s), If it sound good and plays well then that's all that matters.

I Just bought a Drifter "LES PAUL" copy It sounds great and the only web sites I can find about it brings me to vintage 1970's catalogs. I found out it was made bt the CONTINENTAL MUSIC CO. (1970's)But I am still trying to find the value of it too.

:

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.