Re: Fender Balboa
If you search out the description of this guitar, it would tell you it has Mahogany sides and back. If yours is Rosewood, then it is probably the first year they made these. Check the serial number on the label, the last 3 digits should be less that 250. Rumour has it the Factory had cut out a number of blanks for this guitar with rosewood then there was a fire the destroyed these blanks so they made the rest out of Mahogany. I don't have any confirmation about this but I have a Balboa made the first year and my last three digits are 050 and mine is rosewood back and sides. btw they are pretty good pickups. Value around $400.00 US or more , depending on condition.
- Fender Balboa
- Re: Yamaha g-90a classical
- Re: Aria model A 555 s/n :52572
- Dating B.C. Rich Guitar info
- Dating Aria Guitars
- Re: 1975 model 5047 alvarez acoustic
- Re: Gretch Model 6075 For Sale
- Re: Dating B.C. Rich Guitar info
- Stolen 2006 Gibson Les Paul 1969 reissue Goldtop Nashville area
- Re: Yamaha G 130 A l969?