Fender Villager

Posted by Roger Kloos on Thu, 04/05/01 - 23:07:39.

I have a late 60's Fender Villager 12-string in need of some parts. Would like to purchase one which has a sound body...no cracks or splits. Please let me know if you have one suitable for "parts and home repair".

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Fender Villager

:I just scored a pristine 67 villager found in a hock shop window. I thought it was trashed, but after some cleaning and polishing I found it had probably been just sitting around for a longe time. What I thought was wear was actually just dirt and grime. I looks and sounds like never played. No scratches or wear on the frets or neck. The top and back shine like a jewel. I came with case and probably has been covered for its duration. I fitted it with high quality coated strings. The crisp sound is like no other 12 string I have ever heard.

: I have a late 60's Fender Villager 12-string in need of some parts. Would like to purchase one which has a sound body...no cracks or splits. Please let me know if you have one suitable for "parts and home repair".

I will not part with mine for less than 20,000.00

: : I have a late 60's Fender Villager 12-string in need of some parts. Would like to purchase one which has a sound body...no cracks or splits. Please let me know if you have one suitable for "parts and home repair".

I have a mint fender villager 12 string with only a cigarette burn in the normal location and a small peel where the guitar rests on your leg. What is it worth? Thanks

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.