Baldwin Virginian

Posted by Jerry L. on Sat, 08/11/01 - 22:14:01.

I am looking for a Baldwin Virginian. Two single coil pickup acoustic guitar built in the mid 1960's by Burns/ Baldwin company. Please email if you have one.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Baldwin/Burns Virginian

Hey, I'm looking for a Baldwin/Burns Virginian. I'm willing to pay international delivery costs but I am from England so someone from based in England that has one they would be willing to sell would be preferred. Please get in touch if you have one. Thanks!

Baldwin Virginian

Hi There, I have a 65 Virginian with a strat neck, all original electronics. Plays and sounds great if you're still looking. I'm in Toronto, Canada.
David

Re: Baldwin Virginian

: I am looking for a Baldwin Virginian. Two single coil pickup acoustic guitar built in the mid 1960's by Burns/ Baldwin company. Please email if you have one.

Hi, Yes I bought my Baldwin Virginian early 1970 in UK. Now it resides with me and other nice guitars in Adelaide South Australia.
Do you still need to get one ?

Re: Baldwin Virginian 1965

bonjour je vends ma burns/baldwin virginian année1965.
numero de série 19972.
prix à dicuter

I have a 1965 "Virginian" Baldwin electric guitar that's in excellent + shape. I would like to sell. Anyone interested????

I have a 1965 BURNS Virginian, good condition, original as far as I am aware. I've owned it since 1973.
Are you still looking?
Rgds
Dave

: I am looking for a Baldwin Virginian. Two single coil pickup acoustic guitar built in the mid 1960's by Burns/ Baldwin company. Please email if you have one.

I have owned a Baldwin Virginian for over 30 years. Shes a lovely guitar.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.