Re: Whiskey on a Sunday
: Looking for chords/tabs for Whiskey on a Sunday by a variety of artists, particulary the Irish Rovers. Really want the three chords of the "dum, dum, dum'" between verse and chorus.
Hi I am not sure if you found your answer its a simple walk down A to A flat to G to f sharp the chords are F sharp b7 e mag and a mag real nice song Hope it helps Peace Jerry
- Re: Whiskey on a Sunday
- Gloomy sunday chords
- Re: TABS FOR THE SHORES OF THE SWILLY
- Re: When I Dream by Crystal Gayle
- HOW DEEP IS YOUR LUV
- need chords/tabs for Aiza Seguerra's "I See You Lord"
- FFH chords-Fly Away and Open Up The Sky
- Re: search irish chords--Boston Rose
- chords of lead me lord by gary valenciano
- Madeira M'Dear (From At the Drop of a Hat) Recorded by The Limel