hillsong chord

Posted by jose on Mon, 10/11/04 - 08:41:12.

please send me hillsong chord from the album "by your side" thank you God Bless.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: hillsong chord

: please send me hillsong chord all song...
I needed...thnx Gbless

Hey I am ruddy from papua, Indonesia please send me hillsong chord from the album "by your side and blessed" thank you God Bless.

: please send me hillsong chord from the album "by your side" thank you God Bless.

: : please send me hillsong chord from in freedom the album "by your side" more fast thank you God Bless.

: please send me hillsong chord from the album throug it all thank you God Bless.

Re: hillsong chord youre here with me

: : please send me hillsong chord from the album youre here with me thank you God Bless.

: : please send me hillsong chord from the album through it all thank you God Bless.

: please send me hillsong chord from the album "mighty to save", the song from the inside out.

: please send me hillsong chord from the album "by your side" and "look to you"thank you God Bless.

hillsongchord

pls send me the chord of your latest songs pls.pls.pls.

Re: hillsongchord

: Pls send me the Shout God's Fame guitar Chord
Thank you

: please send me hillsong chord from the album "blessed, hope, more than life and for all youve done" thank you God Bless.

: please send me hillsong chord from the album "by your side" and "Magnificent" thank you God Bless.

: please send me hillsong chord from the album "blessed live" thank you God Bless.

overwhelmed chords

: please send me hillsong chord from the album "overwhelmed" & "Amazing Love" thank you God Bless.

Re: overwhelmed chords

: : please send me hillsong chord from the album "overwhelmed" & "Amazing Love" thank you God Bless.

: : : please send me the chords of overwhelmed by hillsongs
thanks!

send kta bsta bgyn mo ko ng lyrics ng overwhelmed

overwhelmed chords

: please send me hillsong chord from the album "overwhelmed" & "faithful" thank you God Bless.

please send me chords for the song "overwhelmed" from the album "overwhelmed" by hillsong.
thank you.
God Bless.

Pls. send me chords of "Jesus Won it All" >hillsong 'amazing love' album

: Pls. send me chords of "one way, evermore,open up the heavens,consuming fire,more than life,and sing(your love)" >hillsong "More Than Life"album...thank you very much...GoD BLesS u!

: : Pls. send me chords of "one way", "Iwill run the race" I need for leading worship in our church.
Thank You. and God bless.

Re: hillsong chord and lyric

pls send me the chord and lyric of your latest album more than life.......thank and God Bless...!!

: Pls. send me chords of "More Than Life"

: please send me hillsong chord from the album "by your side" thank you God Bless.

By Your Side Chords

By Your Side

Key: G

G
O, dear God, we ask for Your favour.
G7 C
Come and sweep through this place.
Em D C
O, we desi-re You.

G
I just want to be with You, be where You are.
G7
Dwell in Your presence O, God.
Em D C
O, I want to walk with You.

G Dsus4 C
And I will climb this moun-tain.
Em Dsus4 C
And I step off the shore.
G Dsus4 Em
And I have chosen to fol-low,
D C G (G/F G/E G/F)
And be by Your side forever more.

G
Tell me what You want me to do, Lord God,
G7
Tell me what You want for my life.
Em D C
It's Yours, O God it's Yours.

G
Do Your will, have Your way,
G7 C
Be Lord God in this place.
Em D C
O, I want Your will to be done.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.