Michelle Branch guitar chords

Posted by Karbear on Tue, 09/04/01 - 13:02:37.

Hey, I really need to get Michelle Branch's "Everywhere" guitar chords. If you know of anywhere I can get them, please email me! Thanks!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Michelle Branch guitar chords

: Hey, I really need to get Michelle Branch's "Everywhere" guitar chords. If you know of anywhere I can get them, please email me! Thanks!

www.ultimate-guitar.com

For guitar chords for everything go to www.ultimate-guitar.com

here's my favorite resoure for finding guitar tabs or chords.
www.guitartabs.cc

Enjoy!

: Hey, I really need to get Michelle Branch's "Everywhere" guitar chords. If you know of anywhere I can get them, please email me! Thanks!

: : Hey, I really need to get Michelle Branch's "Everywhere" guitar chords. If you know of anywhere I can get them, please email me! Thanks!
and hurry

: : : Hey, I really need to get Michelle Branch's "All U Wanted" guitar chords. If you know of anywhere I can get them, please email me! Thanks!
: and hurry

: : Hey, I really need to get Michelle Branch's "Everywhere" guitar chords. If you know of anywhere I can get them, please email me! Thanks!

Re: Michelle Branch guitar chords every where

: : : Hey, I really need to get Michelle Branch's "Everywhere" guitar chords. If you know of anywhere I can get them, please email me! Thanks!

: : : : Hey, I really need to get Michelle Branch's "Everywhere" guitar chords. If you know of anywhere I can get them, please email me! Thanks!

: : : : : Hey, I really need to get Michelle Branch's "Everywhere" guitar chords. If you know of anywhere I can get them, please email me! Thanks!

: : : : : : Hey, I really need to get Michelle Branch's "Everywhere" guitar chords. If you know of anywhere I can get them, please email me! Thanks!

ei!!, I really need to get Michelle Branch's "Everywhere" guitar chords.im desperate(Duh!) please email me! Thanks!(",)

I need Michelle branch "Set Me Free" Guitar Chords

: I need Michelle branch "goodbye to you" Guitar Chords

: : I need Michelle branch "everywhere" Guitar Chords

: : I need Michelle branch "everywhere" Guitar Chords

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.