guitar tabs for EFY music

Posted by michael on Tue, 07/02/02 - 12:51:44.

Hey, I'm trying to find any guitar tabs for music from EFY. thanks.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: guitar tabs for EFY music

: Hey, I'm trying to find any guitar tabs for music from EFY. Can I have? Thanks.

"Go back" tab

Will someone help me cuz I really need a tab for "Go BACK" or any EFY songs...
Send me an email

: Hey, I'm trying to find any guitar tabs for music from EFY. thanks. Especially memory lane by jake white.

who can help me?

Hi everyone!
This is Calvin Tsui, i'm from Hong Kong, actually i need your help. coz i need a guitar tabs from EFY song is call "Memory Lane", because i need to use in the Wedding party! when i was a missionary, i taught them, so please let me know how can i get this! Please Please Please!

guitar tabs for EFY music

I've been wanting EFY tabs for a long time. I guess I'm joining the club. Well if any one finds any,please let me know too.
Thanks.

: Hey, I'm trying to find any guitar tabs for music from EFY. thanks.
As His Embrace, Joy in the Journey...

Sorry guys, but it ain't gonna happen. the only way your gonna learn to play the EFY songs is if you buy the sheet music and figure it out. Trust me, I've tried everything. It stinks, but hey, what can ya do?

: I'm looking for the tabs for "come thou fount" I've always wanted to learn how to play that on guitar. E-mail me if you know how to play it or can help in any way.

: : I'm looking for the tabs for "come thou fount" I've always wanted to learn how to play that on guitar. E-mail me if you know how to play it or can help in any way.

I'm looking for the same tabs. PLEASE email me if anyone can find them! S.Austin.R@gmail.com

TOTALLY ME TOO, I look everywhere and can never find anything for em. I really want to learn "His Love" or anything off of the 2004 Stand in the Light too so PLEASE PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU FIND ANYTHING, EVEN CHORDS WOULD HELP!!!

THANX!!!

: Hey, I'm trying to find any guitar tabs for music from EFY. thanks.

(especially the song "Northern Light")

: : Hey, I'm trying to find any guitar tabs for music from EFY. thanks.

: (especially the song "A mighty change of heart")

: : Hey, I'm trying to find any guitar tabs for music from EFY. thanks. *Are you going this year?*

: (especially the song "North Star")

Me too. The closest thing I have found is looking at the chords in the piano books they have for it. If you fing anything, especially Memory Lane, let me know. Thanks.

If you want tabs for Memory Lane - contact look at jakewhite.com. He'd probably send you the tab if you want it. The tuning is at http://www.jakewhite.com/tunings.html.

jakewhites webpage is not accessible...how can we get the tuning and tabs to memory lane!!!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

i'm looking for guitar tabs for EFY too. (at this point, who isn't?) if u find any e-mail me and i'll love you forever!!!!! i'm looking for anything on the 2004 cd Stand in the light. i'll e-mail u if i find anything. Thanx!!!

: i'm looking for guitar tabs for EFY too. (at this point, who isn't?) if u find any e-mail me and i'll love you forever!!!!! i'm looking for anything on the 2008 cd Steady & Sure. i'll e-mail u if i find anything. Thanx!!!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.