all slapshock tabs! from the album 4th degree burn and hedtrip

Posted by gino everson l. evangelista on Wed, 05/02/01 - 05:25:10.

i need those tabs 'coz i'd like to play these songs. and we need this for the battle! so please send this tablatures to my e-mail address.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: guitar tabs of we are one. i need coz we love your song

: we are one... so why don't you give us those tabs!!!!!!!!!

Re: all slapshock tabs! from the album 4th degree burn and hedtrip

: i need those tabs 'coz i'd like to play these songs. and we need this for the battle! so please send this tablatures to my e-mail address.

: : i need those tabs 'coz i'd like to play these songs. and we need this for the battle!in our place. so please send this tablatures to my e-mail address.

Re: slapshock tabs! (my skar and agent orange)

: : : i need those tabs 'coz i'd like to play these songs. and we need this for the battle!in our place. so please send this tablatures to my e-mail address.

: i need those tabs 'coz i'd like to play these songs. and we need this for the battle! so please send this tablatures to my e-mail address.

: i know this is not related to ur webpage... but i badly need 4th degree's wallpaper. its hard to find it in arab country.. hope u can send me soon!

tnx!

: : i need those tabs 'coz i'd like to play these songs. and we need this for the battle! so please send this tablatures to my e-mail address.

: : : i need those tabs 'coz i'd like to play these songs. and we need this for the battle! so please send this tablatures to my e-mail address.
thank u men... more power!!

: i need those tabs 'coz i'd like to play these songs. and we need this for the battle! so please send this tablatures to my e-mail address.n all the lyrics of headtrip album if ok 2 u pls ..........

asking for guitar tab.

:i dont have comment but i adore u all!!!!!!

i like your music and i need that tab.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.