chords for Tuck and Patti Heaven Down Here

Advertisement
Posted by Sandy on Mon, 11/10/03 - 18:31:13.

Hi Folks!
I am playing a beneift on Dec. 1st and I would love to play Heaven Down Here. Can anyone send me the chords to the song. Plese e mail me at: spikag@aol.com
Any help will be greatly appreciated...Sandy

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: chords for Tuck and Patti Heaven Down Here

sounds like everyone needs them too. i also need them for i am playing at my aunties wedding. If you know them, can you please send them to my email.

Nclariza@gmail.com

: Hi Folks!
: does somebody has the chords for me?
Thanks a lot
Hardy

Did you ever get Heaven Down Here?

I need the chords too if anyone could pls send them to my email. THANKS!

: I need the chords too if anyone could pls send them to my email. THANKS! oops, email is booduh_93@yahoo.com

: Hi Folks!
I would love to play Heaven Down Here. Can anyone send me the chords to the song. Plese e mail me

: : Hi Folks!
: I would love to play Heaven Down Here. Can anyone send me the chords to the song. Plese e mail me

: : : Hi Folks!
: : I would love to play Heaven Down Here. Can anyone send me the chords to the song. Plese e mail me
i' d like to play that nice song , too.
my adress: urmel333@gmx.de
thanks in advance, bye sven

I also need for someone to send me the chords to Heaven Down Here. I am playing it for my sisters wedding in a couple of months and I need to learn it. Please send me these chords as soon as possible. Thanks

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.