want to learn staff notations

Posted by rahul.a.mahindrakar on Tue, 04/18/00 - 12:52:14.

respected sir
iam from artistic family,my father is great musician,but he dont know staff notes ,even i too dont know.
so i have a request in front of u that plz guide me for staff notes.
just say me how to learn it & if some books r available,then plz say me.i will try to barrow it.
ur faithfully
rahul.a.mahindrakar

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: want to learn staff notations

: respected sir
: iam from artistic family,my father is great musician,but he dont know staff notes ,even i too dont know.
: so i have a request in front of u that plz guide me for staff notes.
: just say me how to learn it & if some books r available,then plz say me.i will try to barrow it.
: ur faithfully
: rahul.a.mahindrakar

I am glad to inform you that I offer free, complete guitar stave/staff notation exercises with accompanying mp3’s. It consists of 4 separate E-mails with 4 separate attachments of about 5 MB each, labeled “Guitar Notation Exercises Audio Files 1 And Pdf File”, and “Guitar Notation Exercises Audio Files 2” etc. Feel free to distribute these exercises and my e-mail address to your friends. To receive your free exercises, e-mail me at jamieleng@gmail.com Also I have an extensive music theory tutorial at the website www.playnewmusic.com

plz guide me for staff notes.
: just say me how to learn it & if some books r available,then plz say me.i will try to barrow it.
: kapilbhasin

sir,

i wanna know staff notation

: iam from artistic family,my father is great musician,but he dont know staff notes ,even i too dont know.

: want to learn staff notations

: : respected sir
: : iam a keyboard player i play keyboard blindly with out technical stuff,i dont know staff notes.
: : so i have a request in front of u that plz guide me for staff notes.
: : just say me how to learn it & if some books r available,then plz say me.i will try to barrow it.

Yours faithfully

Seetharaam

Re: : want to learn staff notations

: : : respected sir
: : : iam a guitar player i play keyboard blindly with out technical stuff,i dont know <B style="color:black;background-color:#99ff99">staff</B> notes.
: : : so i have a request in front of u that plz guide me for <B style="color:black;background-color:#99ff99">staff</B> notes.
: : : just say me how to <B style="color:black;background-color:#A0FFFF">learn</B> it & if some books r available,then plz say me.i will try to barrow it.

: Yours faithfully

: tarunman

Re:-want the notations of hindi films

im like despertae 2 learn staff notationz coz im in2 the muzic field plzzz help me out..
thankin u
nishanth

want to get piano pieces

Re: notations of adnan sami's songs

: iam from artistic family,my grand father is great musician,but he dont know staff notes ,even i too dont know.
: Asmonfredrik

: : iam from artistic family,my grand father is great musician,but he dont know staff notes ,even i too dont know.
: : so i have a request in front of u that plz guide me for staff notes.
: : just say me how to learn it & if some books r available,then plz say me.i will try to barrow it.
: : ur faithfully
: : nilutpal

Want to learn staff notations

Respected sir,

I am a musician and a classical singer (Indian classical) since I plan to learn the western classical also, so kindly let me know how I can learn the best western notation for piano and do mastery on the same.
I would be highly greatful if you could help me in this regard.

With best of regards,

Mayank verma

Respected sir,
I do not really belong to an artistic family but it is one of my likings to learn music and that too guitar. So in order to learn i would like to know how to read the staff notations.

thank you

:

:RESPECTED SIR,
I am a guitarist,singer,lyricist and a composer, mechanical engineer
I am working for a music album and has just completed the audio recording, but have gone thru a difficult phase as i dont have a guidance in music.
SIR, my basic need is staff notations.I want to learn staff notations as i am into full time music.
I hope for a positive reply
yours faithfully,
Pankaj M.

: :RESPECTED SIR,
: I am a guitarist,singer,lyricist and a composer, mechanical engineer
: I am working for a music album and has just completed the audio recording, but have gone thru a difficult phase as i dont have a guidance in music.
: SIR, my basic need is staff notations.I want to learn staff notations as i am into full time music.
: I hope for a positive reply
: yours faithfully,
: cicro

: :RESPECTED SIR,
: I have a very little knowledge about keyboard singer,lyricist and a composer, student
: i have a very keen interest in music.need guidance in music.
: SIR, my basic need is learn to play keyboard learn chords staff notations.I want to learn staff notations as i am into full time music.
: I hope for a positive reply
: yours faithfully,
: prakash b

: : :RESPECTED SIR,
: : I have a very little knowledge about guitar, singer,lyricist and a composer, student
: : i have a very keen interest in music.need guidance in music.
: : SIR, my basic need is learn to play guitar learn chords staff notations.I want to learn staff notations as i am into full time music.
: : I hope for a positive reply
: : yours faithfully,
: : chiranjit

: : :RESPECTED SIR,
: : I have a very little knowledge about guitar, singer,lyricist and a composer, student
: : i have a very keen interest in music.need guidance in music.
: : SIR, my basic need is learn to play keyboard learn chords staff notations.I want to learn staff notations as i am into full time music.
: : I hope for a positive reply
: : yours faithfully,
: : prakash b

respected sir
i m learning guitar
i have some idea of staff notations
i wanted to no about some concepts,that maake me able to denote music in a better manner
ho[ping for a promp reply

Want to learn staff notations

Respected Sir,
I am 25 m from India, and I play guitar , but alas ! I don't know Staff notation. Kindly teach me the same I shall be thankful to you.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

RAJESH JAPSI.

Re: Want to learn staff notations

: Respected Sir,
: I am 21 m from India, and I play guitar , but alas ! I don't know Staff notation. Kindly teach me the same I shall be thankful to you.

: Thanking you,

: Yours faithfully,

: Amod Vaidya

: I am 21 m from India, and I play guitar , but alas ! I don't know Staff notation. Kindly teach me the same I shall be thankful to you.

: RAJESH JAPSI.

Re: Want to learn staff notations for key-bord

: : Respected Sir,
: : I am 21 m from India, and I play guitar , but alas ! I don't know Staff notation. Kindly teach me the same I shall be thankful to you.

: : Thanking you,

: : Yours faithfully,

: : RAJESH JAPSI.

Re: Want to learn advance staff notations

: i am 23 and i know some basics regarding regarding staff notations.
kindly help me in learning some of the advanced techniques on staff notations.
thanking you
yours faithfully
nilutpal

: I am 25 m from Nepal, and I play guitar , but alas ! I don't know Staff notation. Kindly teach me the same I shall be thankful to you.

: RAJESH JAPSI.

: Tapas Medhi

: i want to learn staff notations i'm musician basically guitarist.
please help me .
waiting for reply
sicerely
pankaj

: : i want to learn staff notations i'm musician basically guitarist.
: please help me .
: waiting for reply
: sicerely
: pankaj

Sir,
I am desperate to learn guitar.I am an engineering student from Jaipur ,India .I havent got the oppotunity to learn guitar yet .but I think that without staff notation and grammatical knowledge of guitar I wud be able to go far in this field So plz help me in this matter
thank you
Yours sincerely
Chinmoy Mukherjee

: pankaj

Re: want to learn staff notations(bass guitar)

: : : respected sir
: : : i want to learn staff notations i'm musician basically "bass guitarist".
: : please help me .
: : waiting for reply
: : sicerely
: : Swastik

anirudh

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.