Someone has to tab the only answer by Soul Coughing. Its a soli

Posted by Elliot on Mon, 04/23/01 - 20:10:20.
In Reply to Fresh Tabs

Someone has to tab the only answer by Soul Coughing. Its a solid song, good for getting a girl to sleep with you! E-mail me if you got it.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Someone has to tab the only answer by Soul Coughing. Its a solid song, good for getting a girl

i don't have the tab for this. but, you're right. it's a very very good song. i'm looking for the tab myself. hopefully, we'll find it. but, i'm replying to tell you that it is by Mike Doughty and not Soul Coughing. Doughty <i>was <b>the frontman</b></i> of (the since broken-up) soul coughing. However, "the only answer" is found on Skittish. .. Doughty's solo album of '95 or '96. actually, his only solo album so far.

Re: Someone has to tab the only answer by Soul Coughing. Its a solid song, good for getting a girl

any luck yet anybody?

I tabbed it out, forgot it, tabbed it again, and forgot it again. If someone makes a page for MDoughty tabs I'll submit it.

Re: Someone has to tab the only answer by Soul Coughing. Its a

i don't have the tab for this. but, you're right. it's a very very good song. i'm looking for the tab myself. hopefully, we'll find it. but, i'm replying to tell you that it is by Mike Doughty and not Soul Coughing. Doughty <i>was <b>the frontman</b></i> of (the since broken-up) soul coughing. However, "the only answer" is found on Skittish. .. Doughty's solo album of '95 or '96. actually, his only solo album so far.

The chords are pretty simple. The verses are A E Bb D and the Chorus is F#m E D. The final D isn't a major D, I don't think, but I can't tell exactly. Try a diminished.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.