Chord for Richard Marx - Until I find you again

Posted by Allen on Sat, 04/28/01 - 09:13:10.
In Reply to Fresh Tabs

Greeting! Does anyone has the tab or chord of "Until I find you again" by Richard Marx? I want to play this song for a long time, but I'm not good enough for catching the chord by myself...^^!!! So if someone could do this favor for me, please send me through the mail address below, thanks a lot... :)

My e-mail address: aln007@ms27.hinet.net

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Chord for Richard Marx - Until I find you again

I really like this song of yours and i also like the song called Right here waiting. You have done great job with your music. I am in love with someone and that person is going to marry someone else because he wants to make his family happy do you think it is right for him to break my heart like that? Would you ever break someone ones heart especially if you know that person for 6 years and you know 100% about that person?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.