Tabs

Posted by Lucas Vargas on Sun, 03/12/00 - 13:38:51.

please!!!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Tabs

some flamenco notes

: please!!!
Im looking for flamenco songs tabs, can you help me!??

: please!!!

: : please!!!

: : : please!!!

Hi there I was hoping I could get some tabliture of paco de lucia Please write me back if you know where I could get convite from the solo quiero caminar album, Zyryab, and rio de la miel and calle municion from luzia. I've dying to learn these songs, I just like them alot and it would be nice to play what I like.

: Hi there I was hoping I could get some tabliture of paco de lucia Please write me back if you know where I could get convite from the solo quiero caminar album, Zyryab, and rio de la miel and calle municion from luzia. I've dying to learn these songs, I just like them alot and it would be nice to play what I like.

calle municion tab

please send to me calle municion tab i have hundred of tabs to send back

SOLICITATION tablature

I need "rio de la miel"tablature by paco de lucia

Re: Tabs calle municion

: : Hi there I was hoping I could get some tabliture of paco de lucia Please write me back if you know where I could get convite from the solo quiero caminar album, Zyryab, and rio de la miel and calle municion from luzia. I've dying to learn these songs, I just like them alot and it would be nice to play what I like.

: : Hi there I was hoping I could get some tabliture of paco de lucia Please write me back if you know where I could get convite from the solo quiero caminar album, Zyryab, and rio de la miel and calle municion from luzia. I've dying to learn these songs, I just like them alot and it would be nice to play what I like.

Hi Iam sorry that I cant help you with call municion and rio de la miel ( Im also dying for getting them ) but on www.transcribir.wordpress.com are many fine tabs from different flamenco artists, including paco de lucia and "Zyryab". I would be glad if you d post here when you found rio or calle.

this is important it will fix my eyesRe: Tabs

: Hi there I was hoping I could get some tabliture of paco de lucia Please write me back if you know where I could get convite from the solo quiero caminar album, Zyryab, and rio de la miel and calle municion from luzia. I've been dying to learn these songs, I just like them alot and it would be nice to play what I like.

hello i'm looking for guitar tabs for Zyryab by Paco de Lucia.

Hello...I'm hoping some one out there can help me find giutar tablature for zyryab by Paco De Lucia. My boyfriend attended his concert in Italy on a family vacation. My boyfriend is an amazing musician of classical & flamenco music. I'd like to surprise him with the tablature to the song. I'd greatly appreciate the help. Also i've notice there is no sheet music any where from Vincente Amigo another talented musician...again any help finding tabulature would be greatly appreciate... Thanks

Re: hello i'm looking for guitar tabs for Zyryab by Paco de Lucia.

paco i hate you because you best guitarist style flamenco

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.