Re: Ry Cooder Tablature

Advertisement
Posted by Francis Krebs on Fri, 04/29/05 - 14:30:14.

: Add me to the list. Something this good, someone *must* have transcribed it by now...

: : : I too am looking for the tab on a piece off the "Jazz" cd entitled Flashes. Any ideas where I might find it?
: : Hi everybody,
: : I guess I shouldn't be surprised that there are at least two other people out there who have also been searching for this particular "holy grail" of fingerstyle guitar. I wrote today to John Stropes (author of "20th Century Masters of Fingerstyle Guitar" and other transcription books a la Fahey, Kottke, Lang, Spence & Cooder. I'll keep you posted on what I find, but would like to hear from anyone out there who might have a line on a "Flashes" transcription. Thanks!

I'm not sure how this works but I too am interested in a transcription of Flashes, it reminds me of another solo guitar arrangement by charlie byrd of Body and Soul from years ago-Francis Krebs

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.