chords of WIN and ONE LAST CRY by brian mcknight

Posted by JR on Sun, 05/16/04 - 16:26:30.

pls send me the guitar chords of WIN and ONE LAST CRY by brian mcknight...i really need it...we have an acoustic night and a lot of people requested for the songs...thanks....

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Still , Win Lyrics and Chords b

: pls send me the guitar chords of WIN and STILL by brian mcknight...i really need it...we have an acoustic night and a lot of people requested for the songs...thanks....

Re: chords of WIN and ONE LAST CRY by brian mcknight

: pls send me the guitar chords of WIN and ONE LAST CRY by brian mcknight...i really need it...we have an acoustic night and a lot of people requested for the songs...thanks....
..pretty please^^

pls send me chords of WIN. tnx much.

: pls send me the guitar chords of WIN thanks....

: pls send me the guitar chords of WIN and ONE LAST CRY by brian mcknight...i really need it...we have an acoustic night and a lot of people requested for the songs...thanks....

Re: chords of WIN by brian mcknight

: : pls send me the guitar chords of WIN by brian mcknight...i really need it...we have a concert and a lot of people requested for the songs...thanks.... please send it to me badly needed asap. God bless

Re: guitar chords of ONE LAST CRY by brian mcknight

: : pls send me the guitar chords of WIN and ONE LAST CRY by brian mcknight...i really need it...we have an acoustic night and a lot of people requested for the songs...thanks....

: : : pls send me the guitar chords of ONE LAST CRY by brian mcknight...i really need it...we have an acoustic night and a lot of people requested for the songs...thanks....

Re: guitar chords of Still and So sorry by Brian Mcknight

we need the song please!!! we have apresentation thank you

: : : pls send me the guitar chords of WIN and ONE LAST CRY by brian mcknight...i really need it...we have an acoustic night and a lot of people requested for the songs...thanks....

: : : : pls send me the guitar chords of WIN and ONE LAST CRY by brian mcknight...i really need it...we have an acoustic night and a lot of people requested for the songs...thanks....

Re: guitar chords of WIN by brian mcknight

: : : : : pls send me the guitar chords of WIN and by brian mcknight...i really need it...we have to teach some special child to sing the song... but we have to make it live thanks....

: : : : : : pls send me the guitar chords of WIN and by brian mcknight...i really need it...we have to teach some youth to sing the song for our church... but we have to make it live thanks....

: : : : : : pls send me the guitar chords of WIN and by brian mcknight...i really need it...we have to teach some special child to sing the song... but we have to make it live thanks....

: : : : : : : pls send me the guitar chords of WIN and by brian mcknight... i really love this song thanks...

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.