Bryan Adams: (everything I Do) I Do For You, and Heaven

Posted by Joe on Mon, 04/29/02 - 21:00:34.

PLease send me the music to Byran Adams songs (everything I Do) I Do For You. Thank you for your time. I look foward to hearing from you.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Bryan Adams: (everything I Do) I Do For You, and Heaven

: PLease send me the guitar chords of song (everything I Do)by Bryan Adams. Thank you for your time. I look foward to hearing from you.

Re: Bryan Adams: Heaven

: : PLease send me the guitar chords of song Heaven- by Bryan Adams. Thank you for your time. I look foward to hearing from you.

: : PLease send me the guitar chords of song Heaven- by Bryan Adams. Thank you for your time. I look foward to hearing from you.

: PLease send me the music to Byran Adams song heaven and complete with the cord . thank's .....

: : PLease send me the music to Byran Adams song heaven and complete with the cord . thank's .....

: : : PLease send me the music to Byran Adams song heaven and complete with the cord . thank's .....

Does any now where I can getdj sammy, version of heaven, sheet music? Thanks in advance

: PLease send me the music to Byran Adams songs (everything I Do) I Do For You. Thank you for your time. I look foward to hearing from you.

cords for cuts like a knife and fits ya good

: : PLease send me the music to Byran Adams songs 'cuts like a knife' and 'fits ya good'. Thank you for your time. I look foward to hearing from you.

: : PLease send me the music to Byran Adams songs 'cuts like a knife' and 'fits ya good'. Thank you for your time. I look foward to hearing from you.

: PLease send me the music to Byran Adams songs (everything I Do) I Do For You. Thank you for your time. I look foward to hearing from you.

: : PLease send me the music to Byran Adams songs (everything I Do) I Do For You. Thank you for your time. I look foward to hearing from you.but plz notes not tab

: : PLease send me the music to Byran Adams songs (everything I Do) I Do For You. Thank you for your time. I look foward to hearing from you.

: : : PLease send me the music to Byran Adams songs (everything I Do) I Do For You. Thank you for your time. I look foward to hearing from you.

Everything I do, I do it for you

: : : : PLease send me the music to Byran Adams songs (everything I Do) I Do For You. Thank you for your time. I look foward to hearing from you.

Re: Bryan Adams: (everything I Do) I Do It For You

: : PLease send me the music to Byran Adams songs (everything I Do) I Do It For You. Thank you for your time. I look foward to hearing from you.

: : : PLease send me the music to Byran Adams songs (everything I Do) I Do It For You. Thank you for your time. I look foward to hearing from you.

: : : : PLease send me the music to Byran Adams songs (everything I Do) I Do It For You. Thank you for your time. I look foward to hearing from you.

: : : : : PLease send me the cords of Byran Adams songs (everything I Do) I Do It For You. Thank you for your time. I look foward to hearing from you.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.