the String-a-longs hit "wheels"

Posted by Jeff Mickley on Sun, 01/28/01 - 03:40:25.

I am a very poor guitarist who enjoys playing 60's instrumental hits for fun. Can anyone help with the tab of the 60's hit wheels.
please help me.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

"Blue Moon".

Can anyone help me with the tabs for "Blue Moon". It must be the tab picking style not chords.
I am a beginner and so would be grateful if anyone could assist.

Thanking you,
kind regards,
Malcolm.

Tabs for Wheels

Hi, I would also like to learn the tab for Wheels, I have some of it worked out but would love to play it all

Re: the String-a-longs hit

: I have have been told the tabs for the string a longs instrumental "wheels" It is in the Hal Leonard book "classic rock instrumentals" I found the book on ebay for sale, it also has other old rock instrumental tabs. Look in music books. Your welcome

: I am a very poor guitarist who enjoys playing 60's instrumental hits for fun. Can anyone help with the tab of the 60's hit wheels.
: please help me.

Yeah, me too! 5 years later I wonder if anybody helped you and if they did, could you help me please?

Thanks,

Steve

: : I am a very poor guitarist who enjoys playing 60's instrumental hits for fun. Can anyone help with the tab of the 60's hit wheels.
: : please help me.

: Yeah, me too! 5 years later I wonder if anybody helped you and if they did, could you help me please?

: Thanks,

: Steve

I wish Jimmy Torres ( who was the lead guitar player for the hit instrumental ) would make a DVD or other way of showing how he played the original, I taught myself, using keys of G D, progressing up to A and E. There were actually two lead guitars in the song, it sounds pretty close to the original record. If Jimmy would market the lead guitar tabs to the hits the string a longs had in the 60's I know a lot of folks would buy them. I would. Not sure what the legal ramifications would be with copyrights etc.good luck

request

hello.. is it possible to have the tab for this title " WHEELS " by the "" The string-along "" please ?thank you in advance .

Tabs..wheels

I have the original wheels music in tabs, will be glad to send you a copy, just email me and I'll get you address and all I want is a sase (self addressed stamped envelope) and will send them to you. Original was recorded in F and G, for you Information. Just glad to get more people playing this great 60's instrumental, also have tabs on other 60's instrumentals. Your welcome. Floyd

Do you have guitar tab for the string a longs WHEELS TUNE

Hi ,please could I have the guitar tabs to WHEELS , I LOVED THIS TUNE when I was a young boy , I have recently come across it again ...and am learning guitar in older age ..come across your info so thought maybe you could be so kind to steer me in the right direction hopefully .? Many thanks and kind regards Z

Re: the String-a-longs hit "wheels"

: I am a very poor guitarist who enjoys playing 60's instrumental hits for fun. Can anyone help with the tab of the 60's hit wheels.
: please help me.

I can help you with that tab. Sincerely, I can. Jimmy Torres

: : I am a very poor guitarist who enjoys playing 60's instrumental hits for fun. Can anyone help with the tab of the 60's hit wheels.
: : please help me.

:
: I can help you with that tab. Sincerely, I can. Jimmy Torres

: : : I am a very poor guitarist who enjoys playing 60's instrumental hits for fun. Can anyone help with the tab of the 60's hit wheels.
: : : please help me.

: :
: : I can help you with that tab. Sincerely, I can. Jimmy Torres

: : : : I am a very poor guitarist who enjoys playing 60's instrumental hits for fun. Can anyone help with the tab of the 60's hit wheels.
: : : : please help me.

: : :
: : : I can help you with that tab. Sincerely, I can. Jimmy Torres

: : : : : I am a very poor guitarist who enjoys playing 60's instrumental hits for fun. Can anyone help with the tab of the 60's hit wheels.
: : : : : please help me.

: : : :
: : : : I can help you with that tab. Sincerely, I can. Jimmy Torres

Jimmy, can you help me with wheels and matilda also, thank you, F.

wheels, matilda

Hey Jimmy, would appreciate any help on the instrumentals of wheels and matilda. thank you Floyd

If you can send me the tablatures of Wheells I can help you for playing it J G

I PLAYED GUITAR IN THE REFORMED STRING-A-LONGS BAND.WE WERE MORE OF A VOCAL GROUP BUT PLAYED ALL THEIR HITS LIKE "WHEELS'
THAT WAS IN THE MID SIXTY'S

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.