I need a guitar tab for Zorba The Greek by the Gypsy Kings or Mi

Posted by Byron on Tue, 08/13/02 - 18:54:20.

Hey I was hoping someone could send me a guitar tab for a song called Zorba The Greek? thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: I need a guitar tab for Zorba The Greek by the Gypsy Kings or Mikis Theodorakis

: Hey I was hoping someone could send me a guitar tab for a song called Zorba The Greek? thanks

E-tabs artist Mikis Theodorakis

Hi Would anyone give me a guitar tab for PAOLA from Mikis Theodorakis

Hi Would anyone give me a guitar tab for PAOLA from Mikis Theodorakis?
Thanks a lot

Hi Would anyone give me a guitar tab for PAOLA from Mikis Theodorakis

:Hi Would anyone give me a guitar note or tab for PAOLA from Mikis Theodorakis?
: Thanks a lot

Re: I need a guitar tab for Zorba The Greek by the Gypsy Kings or Mikis Theodorakis

: --3
: --4
: wrwtsve aeyhw

: --3
: --4
: --5

i need it

: i need tab 4 Zorba The Greek if you can forward much appreciated

Regards

Nick

: : i need tab 4 Zorba The Greek if you can forward much appreciated doesn't matter which if its just playable

: Regards zoey from holland

: Nick

hi dudes find the tab @
http://www.e-tabs.org/tab/mikis_theodorakis/

hope this helps

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.