rhcp under the bridge tabs

Posted by dog on Sun, 12/03/00 - 23:29:49.

red hot chili peppers tab under the bridge a little present for my sister so if any one can help me out i'd appreciate it thanks y'all

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: rhcp under the bridge tabs

:Hey, could you please send me this song, I need to learn it for my band the gigs next week and the pub requested under the bridge, so if it's not to much trouble could you please send this tabs to me as soon as possible, That would be great, then maybe I could help you out somehow, Please, Thanks from Marcus

Re: rhcp under the bridge tabs

: :Hey, could you please send me this song, I need to learn it for my band the gigs next week and the pub requested under the bridge, so if it's not to much trouble could you please send this tabs to me as soon as possible, That would be great, then maybe I could help you out somehow, Please, Thanks from Kevin

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.