"in everything give thanks"

Posted by Steve on Sat, 02/11/06 - 12:04:00.

Hi, I'm new here. Looks like a great place to find answers. I'm trying my best to find the words to the song ( I believe it's by Jeff and Sherri Easter ) "In everything give thanks" It goes:
In everything give thanks, give thanks
In everything give thanks
In the good times give Him praise
In the bad times do the same
In everything, give the King of King all the thanks

I need the verses if anyone can help me and also the guitar chords in the key of G. There seems to be a "minor" on the first of the song "In everything give Him ( "Thanks" < minor chord ???? ) If anyone could help with this it would be greatly appreciated. I have tried and tried, but can't seem to get it. Thanks again.. Steve

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re:

: Hi, I'm new here. Looks like a great place to find answers. I'm trying my best to find the words to the song ( I believe it's by Jeff and Sherri Easter ) "In everything give thanks" It goes:
: In everything give thanks, give thanks
: In everything give thanks
: In the good times give Him praise
: In the bad times do the same
: In everything, give the King of King all the thanks

: I need the verses if anyone can help me and also the guitar chords in the key of G. There seems to be a "minor" on the first of the song "In everything give Him ( "Thanks" < minor chord ???? ) If anyone could help with this it would be greatly appreciated. I have tried and tried, but can't seem to get it. Thanks again.. Steve

Hi Steve.
I just found an old record of it online by Lanny Wolfe Trio.
My hubby converted the songs into WMA files. If you give me your email, I could probably send that one to you.
I heard it on an old tape and lost the tape. This version is not as good but it was the only one I could find. I also found the words somewhere. I will see if I can find it.
Sunny

In everything

With all the good things, that had come his way,
It's no wonder you could hear Job say..
"Oh the Lord giveth and He taketh away, Oh give him thanks."
Oh but when the tables were all turned around,
And Job's world came crashing down.
His faith in God caused Job to say..
"Oh still give him thanks."

When trouble comes, and there's noone around,
Satan tries to tell me God's let me down.
Oh but through every dark hour the best thing I've found is to give God the thanks.
For He has never, never failed me yet.
So why should I start now to worry or fret.
In everything, oh you will never forget, to Give God the thanks.

Those are the verses as I heard them on a tape from Chino Gospel Assembly back in the 80's..and for 24 years I have been trying to get those chords!!!

Re:

The song, "In Everything Give Him Thanks" was written by Lanny Wolf. I was just searching for the words when I found you. Brooklyn Tab sings it on YouTube.
Chris

: Hi, I'm new here. Looks like a great place to find answers. I'm trying my best to find the words to the song ( I believe it's by Jeff and Sherri Easter ) "In everything give thanks" It goes:
: In everything give thanks, give thanks
: In everything give thanks
: In the good times give Him praise
: In the bad times do the same
: In everything, give the King of King all the thanks

: I need the verses if anyone can help me and also the guitar chords in the key of G. There seems to be a "minor" on the first of the song "In everything give Him ( "Thanks" < minor chord ???? ) If anyone could help with this it would be greatly appreciated. I have tried and tried, but can't seem to get it. Thanks again.. Steve

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.