Re: lyrics to a song

Posted by Ricky on Mon, 05/14/07 - 12:55:17.

:
: hi im looking for words to a song by the hemphills called run to jesus. can anybody help? please? thank you

With all your running, run to Jesus open arms, gentle Sheperd,He's the rufuge from your storm if by now you fail to find happiness and peace of mind, With all your running, run to Jesus!

This is just the chorus, but I hope it helps!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Hi I am looking for an older

Hi I am looking for an older song that came out in the 80s I think it Run to Jesus some of the words are If by now you have failed to find happyness and peace of mind with all your trouble s run to Jesus .please help me find this song

Verse one:

Faster cars, boats, and trains,
supersonic airplanes,
Everybody's going somewhere.
Even rockets speeding out,
wondering what its all about,
ever going, never there.
Prophets said it long ago,
many running to and fro,
searching for a reason or a ride.
Out of breath,
and out of time.
~~~~~~
I actually stumbled onto your question while searching for the music for this song. If you happened to have found it in the meanwhile and would not mind passing it on, that would be great! :)

: :
: : hi im looking for words to a song by the hemphills called run to jesus. can anybody help? please? thank you

: With all your running, run to Jesus open arms, gentle Sheperd,He's the rufuge from your storm if by now you fail to find happiness and peace of mind, With all your running, run to Jesus!

: This is just the chorus, but I hope it helps!

Part of it... goes something like this:

Walk the moon, aim for mars
send a ship among the stars
Tell me what it's for or what it's worth!
While we search and run the risk
all the time the answer is
on our knees, right here on Earth!

(there's more ...I'm not sure the order they go in)

Standing by the road, I see,
travelers going rapidly
looking for a reason or a rhyme
(couple of lines go here)
...out of breath, out of time!

(sing chorus)

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.