Like the Prodigal Son

Posted by Bill Sherman on Tue, 09/28/04 - 09:21:47.

I am trying to find the an old gospel song and havn't had any luck. Would sure apreciate any help I could get, I believe the song is entitled the Prodigal Son but have had no luck finding that. I know the refrain goes "like the prodigal son I wandered in darkness, eating after the swine. I can see the father coming down to greet me the table is set and theyr'e waiting on me." thanks for any help.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

The Prodigal Son Need the lyric and guitar chords

The song goes like this: First Verse; Like the prodigal son I wandered in darkness And I traded my life for a worldly good time No peace in my heart I ever could find And I got so tired feeding after the swine
(Chorus)
So I believe I'll go home and eat with the Father The tabel is spread and they're waiting for me I can see the Father coming out to greet me
"Lord I'm willing to be just a servant for thee"

The Prodigal Son By: The Cathedrals

If anyone has the lyric and the guitar chords to this song please send them to me Thanks

Re: Like the Prodigal Son

My Pastor sings it occasionally and the only artists I've found it by is a group called the Cathedral Quartet.
Hope this helps.

Re: Like the Prodigal Son

sent you a version of it done by my uncle. hope you enjoy it.

like the prodigal son

SEND ME A COPY

The Prodigal Son By: The Cathedrals

Send me a copy

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.