Jeff and Sherri Easter

Posted by Brian Reed on Sat, 01/15/05 - 14:55:27.

I need the lyrics for Jeff and Sherri Easter's faling in love also the guitar chords. Thanks.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Song Lyrics

I would like the lyrics for " Lets make a Christmas memory" I love this as my favorite Christmas song. Thanks

Re: Jeff and Sherri Easter

My mother loves the song she loved and she sings it every year for mothers day and i need the guitar chords for it...ty sooo much

: I need the lyrics for Jeff and Sherri Easter's guitar tabs on any of there songs, as many as possible. Thank-you and God bless!

I have tried for years to get a chance to see you in person. Please send me a copy of your itenerary. I love your music and consider you my favorites. My mailing address is 526 Damian St. Vandalia, Oh. 45377 Please answer, either by e-mail or U.S. Mail. Thank You

I need the lyrics to the song Praise His Name

: I need the lyrics for Jeff and Sherri Easter's Through the eyes of a child Thanks.

: I need the lyrics for Jeff and Sherri Easter's faling in love also the guitar chords. Thanks. Please send it to my email address. God Bless.

: : I need the lyrics for Jeff and Sherri Easter's Take my Hand Thanks. Please send it to my email address. God Bless.

: : I need the lyrics for Jeff and Sherri Easter's "Praise His Name" thanks. Please send it to my email address. God Bless.

Hello. I would also love to have the lyrics and chords for Jeff and Sherri Easter's "Praise His Name" thanks. Please send it to my email address. God Bless.

Do you have the lyrics and chords to the song Mornings coming. I really need them.

Hi! I am 17 yrs. old and I have chosen to do "Praise His Name" for a singing solo at our Student Convention this year, but I can't find the chords. If anyone has them PLEASE email them to me A.S.A.P! God Bless!

has anyone found the chords to praise his name? if so can you email them to me? thanks and God bless

Hi Folks, The song "Through The Eyes Of A Child" is a very beautiful song. If I may ask, could you please send me the lyrics and guitar chords if possible. Keep up your ministry and Praised Be Jesus Christ. Thank You Very Much

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.