drums partiture

Posted by pablo morales gomez on Tue, 11/23/04 - 13:53:34.
In Reply to ratm : Re: partitures

: : Hi, I'm From Chile, and I need Slayer, Metallica Drums Partitures (no tabs), Please.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: drums partiture

hi i'm alex and i'm from spain, i'm searching under the bridge and californication (red hot chili peppers), please no tabs thanks

Hla'm from mexico and need metallica scores but only the scores nothing more please

: : : Hi, I'm From mexico, and I need Slayer, Metallica Drums Partitures (no tabs), Please.

: : : Hi, I'm From Italy, and under the bridge,Red Hot Chili Peppers,Drums Partitures (no tabs), Please.

Hello!
i'm from brasil i really ned a song "no quartel" by john bonham, led zeppelin.

thanks

i need bad religion,anti flag,ramones partiture

: : : Hi, I'm From greece, and I need american idiot, green day Drums Partitures (no tabs), Please.

: : : Hi, I'm From Indonesia, and I need Through the Fire and Flames, Dragonforce Drums Partitures (no tabs), Please.

Hi,i need faint(linking park) drums partiture please!!!(no tabs pls)

I am from el salvador and i like play the drum with partiture

drums partiture

: : : Hi, I'm From MARTE, and I need excercices on feel in and toms do you helpme?? please!!!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.