Dadalhin w/ chords and lyrics

Advertisement
Posted by Louise on Fri, 10/20/06 - 16:56:37.

please give me lyrics and chords for dadalhin. It's 4 a major project in school, pick and present. high skool's killing me!!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

please give me the chords of

please give me the chords of dadalhin...i really want to know it...i ..
to play it with my guitar

Re: Dadalhin w/ chords and lyrics

: please give me lyrics and chords for dadalhin. It's 4 a major project in school, pick and present. high skool's killing me!!

pwede humingi ng lyrics & chords ng dadalhin ? salamat kaayo =)

greaom_riglee88@yahoo.com

dadalhin lyrics with chords guitar

sana may copy rin ako niyan

plzzz" i really need it tommorow plz" plz" ^_^

: please give me lyrics and chords for dadalhin. It's 4 a major project in school, pick and present. high skool's killing me!!

: : please give me lyrics and chords for dadalhin. It's 4 a major project in school, pick and present. high skool's killing me!!

I am trying to figure out the tabs and chords to this song Dadalhin...the acoustic version..having a hard time playing it by ear...Cazn someone please help??
Thank you very much.

please give me chors and lyrics of dadalhin by regine velasquez for our recital tomorrow..please..

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.