"You?" Basil Valdez Chords

Advertisement
Posted by Arie Sudarya on Wed, 10/22/03 - 19:56:22.

I need the chords of "You" (Basil Valdez). Please send to my e-mail address. I've searched it for long time. Thank you very much.

Regards,

Arie Sudarya

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Chords of '' You''(Basil valdez)

: I need the chords of "You" (Basil Valdez). Please send to my e-mail address. I've searched it for long time. Thank you very much.

: Regards,

:
:

Re:

: I need the chords of "You" (Basil Valdez). Please send to my e-mail address. I've searched it for long time. Thank you very much.

:
: Ayu

Re: "You?" Basil Valdez Chords

:
: Arie Sudarya

Re:

: : I need the chords of "You" (Basil Valdez). Please send to my e-mail address. I've searched it for long time and "beautiful in my eyes" (christian bautista) Thank you very much.

: : Regards,

: :
: : Arie Sudarya

: : I need the chords of "You" (Basil Valdez). Please send to my e-mail address. I've searched it for long time. Thank you very much.

Re: chords of you

: : : I need the chords of "You" (Basil Valdez). Please send to my e-mail address. I've searched it for long time. Thank you very much.

: : : Regards,

: : :
: : : Arie Saniego

you by basil valdez

my friend is going to be marry & they want to play me the guitar w/ my friend to sing.

please send me asap thru my email the chords of "you" by basil valdez, i hardly find in the web. thanks & God Bless.

felipe p

: Gusto ko lyrics ng "you" saka chords please

chrds

: : pahingi po ako ng lyrics ng "you" ni basil baldez saka chords please

:

Re: hi

: : I need the chords of "You" (Basil Valdez). Please send to my e-mail address. I've searched it for long time. Thank you very much.

: : Angel

"You"

: : Ve

: : ac

: : jayby

Re:

: : : I need the chords of "You" (Basil Valdez). Please send to my e-mail address. I've searched it for long time. Thank you very much.

: : : devy

Re:

: : : nhojz

Re:

: : : rowell

: : : jayby

Re:

: : : : I need the chords of "You" (Basil Valdez). Please send to my e-mail address. I've searched it for long time. Thank you very much.

: : : : Regards,

: : : :
: : : : Geeboy

Re:

: : : sandiboy of paraƱaque

:

Re:

: : elphin

: : : Darwin

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.