Ruffedge: Bila Rindu (Lyrics and Chords)

Advertisement
Posted by Rowena on Sat, 03/12/05 - 20:43:32.

To all of you out there song enthusiasts especially the fans of the Ruffedge. Please share with me your copy of the lyrics & especially the chords of the song BILA RINDU by Ruffedge. I do need it so urgently for our school function next week. Your help will really be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much. I actually all ready have the lyrics so I guess all I really need is the chords. Terima kasih banyak-banyak!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Ruffedge: Bila Rindu (Lyrics and Chords)

Allo,for all of u out there....pliz,pliz,pliz...share me ur copy of ruffedge chord bila rindu...really nid it and cant sleep without it!!thanx so much!!

Re: Ruffedge: Bila Rindu (Chords)

: aku nak kod lahu bila rindu la... aku still budak baru lagi dalam bab2 gitar ni so korang bleh bantu aku...

: To all of you out there song enthusiasts especially the fans of the Ruffedge. Please share with me your copy of the lyrics & especially the chords of the song BILA RINDU by Ruffedge. I do need it so urgently for our school function next week. Your help will really be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much. I actually all ready have the lyrics so I guess all I really need is the chords. Pls e-mail it to: i_u2shine@yahoo.com.Terima kasih banyak-banyak!

: : To all of you out there song enthusiasts especially the fans of the Ruffedge. Please share with me your copy of the lyrics & especially the chords of the song BILA RINDU by Ruffedge. I do need it so urgently for our school function next week. Your help will really be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much. I actually all ready have the lyrics so I guess all I really need is the chords. Pls e-mail it to: i_u2shine@yahoo.com.Terima kasih banyak-banyak!

: : : To all of you out there song enthusiasts especially the fans of the Ruffedge. Please share with me your copy of the lyrics & especially the chords of the song BILA RINDU by Ruffedge. I do need it so urgently for our school function next week. Your help will really be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much. I actually all ready have the lyrics so I guess all I really need is the chords. Pls e-mail it to: i_u2shine@yahoo.com.Terima kasih banyak-banyak!

: : : : To all of you out there song enthusiasts especially the fans of the Ruffedge. Please share with me your copy of the lyrics & especially the chords of the song BILA RINDU by Ruffedge. I do need it so urgently for our school function next week. Your help will really be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much. I actually all ready have the lyrics so I guess all I really need is the chords. Pls e-mail it

at pyrite_mira@yahoo.com.my

: : To all of you out there song enthusiasts especially the fans of the Ruffedge. Please share with me your copy of the lyrics & especially the chords of the song BILA RINDU by Ruffedge. I do need it so urgently for our school function next week. Your help will really be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much. I actually all ready have the lyrics so I guess all I really need is the chords. Pls e-mail it to: i_u2shine@yahoo.com.Terima kasih banyak-banyak!

: : : To all of you out there song enthusiasts especially the fans of the Ruffedge. Please share with me your copy of the lyrics & especially the chords of the song BILA RINDU by Ruffedge. I do need it so urgently for our school function next week. Your help will really be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much. I actually all ready have the lyrics so I guess all I really need is the chords. Pls e-mail it to: i_u2shine@yahoo.com.Terima kasih banyak-banyak!

ier: : : : To all of you out there song enthusiasts especially the fans of the Ruffedge. Please share with me your copy of the lyrics & especially the chords of the song BILA RINDU by Ruffedge. I do need it so urgently for our school function next week. Your help will really be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much. I actually all ready have the lyrics so I guess all I really need is the chords. Pls e-mail it to: i_u2shine@yahoo.com.Terima kasih banyak-banyak!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.