Las Mananitas Chords

Advertisement
Posted by Gaytan on Tue, 03/16/04 - 18:46:34.

I would like to know the Chord progression to "Las Mananitas". I have just begun to play the guitar, and I would like to be able to play this on peoples birthdays. Thanks.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Las Mananitas Chords

: I would like to know the Chord progression to "Las Mananitas". I have just begun to play the guitar, and I would like to be able to play this on peoples birthdays. Thanks.

: : I would like to know the chord for las mananitas. so ican play it in birthdays and is one os my favreat song thanks.

: : : I would like to know the chord for las mananitas. so ican play it in birthdays and is one of my favreat song thanks.

: : : I would like to know the chord for las mananitas. so ican play it in birthdays and is one os my favreat song thanks.please give me

: : : I would like to know the chord for las mananitas. so ican play it in birthdays and is one os my favreat song thanks. And i wuold like to give a surprise to my mom because i am 12 yers old and my tolld me that if i knew las mananitas to play on her burthday i am a beginer guitar at Martin Middle School

: : : : I would like to know the chord for las mananitas. so ican play it on Mother's Day for our mom.

Las Mananitas Chords

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Las Mananitas Chords

: I would like to know the Chord progression to "Las Mananitas". I have just begun to play the guitar, and I would like to be able to play this on peoples birthdays. Thanks.

Las Mananitas Chords

: : I would like to know the Chord progression to "Las Mananitas". I have just begun to play the guitar. I would like to play this at Birthdays and for Mother's Day. Thanks.

What's going on? Every message I click on is the same. I didn't see any chords posted, so I'll have to figure them out myself. If you can't find something, be resourceful. With a little knowledge of theory it's not hard to figure out.

: What's going on? Every message I click on is the same. I didn't see any chords posted, so I'll have to figure them out myself. If you can't find something, be resourceful. With a little knowledge of theory it's not hard to figure out.

: : Well, Princess..That is why I tell people to experiment. Mostly to give you more your own style. But anyway try the key of D. Que Linda in D the change is to A7.. and then back the Coro is G...goes to D..A7..D...Just like a three chord progression..

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.