malaguena SALEROSA tabs ??

Advertisement
Posted by Jarsherr on Fri, 08/20/04 - 00:38:40.

I've been looking all over the net for the tabs to "Malaguena Salerosa", can anyone fix me up with these? Keep in mind this is not the same as "Malaguena". The one that I seek is the one that "El" played in guitar town to test the guitars in "Once upon a time in Mexico". I believe Bud and Travis made it a hit, but I'm not sure. Thanks!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: malaguena SALEROSA tabs ??

: I've been looking all over the net for the tabs to "Malaguena Salerosa", can anyone fix me up with these? Keep in mind this is not the same as "Malaguena". The one that I seek is the one that "El" played in guitar town to test the guitars in "Once upon a time in Mexico". I believe Bud and Travis made it a hit, but I'm not sure. Thanks!

i've been looking for the same one too. have you by any chance found em yet? i REALLY need the tabs. all the ones that i've found are for use ONLY with guitar pro. can U help me out? thanks.

Re: FOUND malaguena SALEROSA tabs ??

I get the feeling that nobody is really losing any sleep over this, but I am happy to report that my search has come to an end (for now). I've found the tabs on this website:

http://www.delcastillomusic.com/tab1.html

I don't think it's the same as the version El plays in the movie, but it's similar. Since it's from the Del Castillo official website, it must be pretty legit' since these are the guys that I think collaborated on the CD. Hope that this helps at least one poor soul searching desperatly through forums at 3 AM to find the tabs to the song he wants. :) thanks.

:I have never seen any "tabs" to this song, but am familiar with the rythym, and knew and saw Tarvis Edmondson perform this song many times. His version even being a gringo, was one of the best.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.