pelagia's song (Captain Corelli's Mandolin)

Advertisement
Posted by douglas on Tue, 04/23/02 - 13:05:11.

I'm looking for mandolin or guitar tabs for this song. If you have it could you please email it to me?!
thank you very much in advance!
doug

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: pelagia's song (Captain Corelli's Mandolin)

I havent got the right software but if anyone has sibelius or something similar then you can download teh midi file, just google it, and then it will tab it out foir you on guitar, and potentially mandolin.
Then please post it up here so i can use it
x

: I'm looking for mandolin or guitar tabs for this song. If you have it could you please email it to me?!
: thank you very much in advance!
: doug

: : I'm looking for mandolin or guitar tabs for this song. If you have it could you please email it to me at mimi.azar@yahoo.com: : thank you very much in advance!
: : doug

send me your e mail address and ill get it to you, regards.
davefitz@ymail.com

:I have the tab for pelagias song, anyone wants it get in touch with me, dave

Pelagia's song tab for mandolin

I will appreciate very much if you can send me the mandolin tabs for Pelagia's song.

Thank you very much

Alberto

:I have the tab for pelagias song, anyone wants it get in touch with me, dave

: I'm looking for guitar tabs for this song. If you have it could you please email it to me?!
: tom

Does anyone know the name of the song Nicolas Cage played after they had dinner, and her father said "I'm going to bed!" when Nic had just tapped his mandolin for like 15 minutes?

: Does anyone know the name of the song Nicolas Cage played after they had dinner, and her father said "I'm going to bed!" when Nic had just tapped his mandolin for like 15 minutes?

i found some guy on youtube who worked it out, just search for captain corelli's mandolin on youtube

: I'm looking for mandolin or guitar tabs for this song. If you have it could you please email it to me?!
: martin

: : I'm looking for mandolin or guitar tabs for this song. If you have it could you please email it to me?!
: : thank you very much in advance!
: : martin

If anyone has the mandolin tabs for this please could they email it? Many thanks, Jono

Did you manage to get a copy of the palagia's song tab for guitar. I would really appreciate a copy.

Dave

I am also looking for this. if someone could email it that i'd be great thx :)

: Judy

I'm also trying to find guitar tabs for Pelagia's song. It's absolutely beautiful, I would love it if someone could email me with it! Thanks a lot!

: : I'm looking for mandolin or guitar tabs for this song. If you have it could you please email it to me?!
: : doug

and me too!

I'm looking for chords or tabs to this song - I can't find any anywhere. For guitar or whatever!

Many thanks!

: : Bill

: Thanks!!

: I'm alsolooking for mandolin or guitar tabs for this song. If you have it could you please email it to me?!
:Dankwon

: : I'm alsolooking for mandolin or guitar tabs for this song. If you have it could you please email it to me?!
: :sascha

Beau

: : I'm looking for guitar tabs for this song. If you have it could you please email it to me?!
: : Aik1

: : sam

Pelagia's song

:than you in advance cvenor

Re: Pelagia's song

Hi im also looking for tabs for pelagia's song. if you find them PLEASE POR FAVOR email them to me at Donutterz@aol.com Thank you!!! =)

Re: Pelagia's song

Hi, me too!! Please if anyone could let me know where i can get hold of Pelagia's song in guitar tab, i would be very grateful.

PLEASE HELP

how can i get the lyrics to all the songs from the movie "Captain Corelli's Mandolin"? PLEASE HELP especailly that main song thats on the previews for paper veiw./ with some ladys singing

Hi,I'm also looking for any tabs of any of the song in the captain corelli's mandolin - it was great. I would be so much grateful if you could send me if will find anything on my mail: jan_volf&email.cz. Thanks a lot

doug i am also looking for the guitar tab. for this song!
I posted just below you
if you find them could you e-mail them to me & i'll do the same! thank you

I'm looking for mandolin or guitar tabs for this song. Some romantic pupils of mine are looking desperatly for this score.
Help?!
Thanks Bye for now

if you go to this site it is there

http://www.mxtabs.net/tabs.php?path=Guitar,c,20860,Captain+Corellis+Mandolin,Pelagias+Song,160277

Pelagia's Song

Jesus H!

Has anyone found the tab for Pelagia's Song yet?

i have it ) !!! Pelagia's Song

it is at

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/s/stephen_warbeck/pelagias_song_tab.htm

pelagia's song (Captain Corelli's Mandolin)

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: pelagia's song (Captain Corelli's Mandolin)

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.