''BEN'' BY MICHEAL JACKSON

Posted by kERA on Mon, 03/18/02 - 19:55:30.

PLEASE I REALLY NEED THE TABALUTRED FOR THE SONG ''bEN'' SONG BY MICHEAL JACKSON THANK YOU !

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: ''BEN'' BY MICHEAL JACKSON

Dear Sir/Madam
my name is wesley neilson and i am 17 years old i have been trying for ages to find a film what stared the song ben and it was about a young boy who got very good friends with a rat called Ben and the song ben by Micheal Jackson was acctually played in this film. i think that you could be the right person to help me find out what the film was called so then i could write to universal studios and ask them how i could get a copy of that film. please try and help i really need the film and i thought you might no what the film was called because you have done research on the song BEN.

thank you very much it would meen alot to me.

yours sincerley

Wesley Neilson

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.