Chords for This Is Your House by Don Moen

Posted by Mark Chellan on Wed, 07/13/05 - 22:56:12.

Hi, I urgrntly need the chords for This Is Your House by Don Moen from the Thank Ypu Lord cd.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

chords of be strong and take courage

i will appreciate if you help me with the chords of be strong and take courage

Re: Chords for This Is Your House by Don Moen

: Hi, I urgrntly need the chords for This Is Your House by Don Moen from the Thank Ypu Lord cd.that song

:Godbless plss kindly send the chords of this is your house by don moen thank you.

Re: Chords for When its alll been said and done by Don Moen

: Hi, I urgrntly need the chords for When it's all been said and done by Don Moen from the Thank Ypu Lord cd.

: Hi, I urgrntly need the chords for This Is Your House by Don Moen from the Thank Ypu Lord cd.

: : Hi, I urgrntly need the chords for This Is Your House by Don Moen from the Thank Ypu Lord cd.

: : : Hi, I urgently need the chords for This Is Your House by Don Moen from the Thank You Lord cd.

: Hi, I urgrntly need the chords for This Is Your House by Don Moen from the Thank Ypu Lord cd.

: : Hi, I urgrntly need the chords for This Is Your House by Don Moen from the Thank You Lord cd.
God bless

: : Hi, I urgrntly need the chords for This Is Your House by Don Moen from the Thank Ypu Lord cd.

: : : Hi, I urgrntly need the chords for This Is Your House by Don Moen from the Thank Ypu Lord cd.

Chords used are C and F

Re: Chords for This Is Your House & arise by Don Moen

: Hi, I urgrntly need the chords for This Is Your House & arise by Don Moen from the Thank Ypu Lord album. god bless you...

thnks,
jun

Could you please help me find the guitar tabs for 1.This is your House 2. Arise 3. Jesus you are my Healer 4. Worthy of Praise from the album Thank you Lord. Anticipating your prompt reply.... S H A L O M! - Gamy

: Could you please help me find the guitar tabs for 1.This is your House 2. Arise 3. Jesus you are my Healer 4. Worthy of Praise from the album Thank you Lord. Anticipating your prompt reply.... S H A L O M! - Gamy

: : Could you please help me find the guitar tabs for 1.This is your House 2. Arise 3. Jesus you are my Healer 4. Worthy of Praise from the album Thank you Lord. Anticipating your prompt reply.... S H A L O M! - Gamy

Chords used for This is your house is C
And Arise is F

: Could you please help me find the guitar tabs for 1.This is your House 2. Arise 3. Jesus you are my Healer 4. Worthy of Praise from the album Thank you Lord. Anticipating your prompt reply.... stephen -

Chords of jesus you are my healer

: : Could you please help me find the guitar tabs for 1.This is your House 2. Arise 3. Jesus you are my Healer 4. Worthy of Praise from the album Thank you Lord. Anticipating your prompt reply.... stephen -

Re: Chords of jesus you are my healer

: : : Could you please help me find the guitar tabs for 1.This is your House 2. Arise 3. Jesus you are my Healer 4. Worthy of Praise from the album Thank you Lord. Anticipating your prompt reply.... ezra -

: : Could you please help me find the guitar tabs for 1.This is your House 2. Arise 3. Jesus you are my Healer 4. Worthy of Praise from the album Thank you Lord. Anticipating your prompt reply.... samuel

: : : Could you please help me find the guitar tabs for 1.This is your House 2. Arise 3. Jesus you are my Healer 4. Worthy of Praise from the album Thank you Lord. Anticipating your prompt reply.... samuel

This is Your House Chords by Do Moen

Hi there

I am desperately looking for Chords of This is Your House by Don Moen...We need it for Gospel Evening...

PLEASE HELP

: : : Could you please help me find the guitar tabs for 1.This is your House 2. Arise 3. Thank you lord

: Hi, I urgrntly need the chords for This Is Your House by Don Moen from the Thank You Lord cd.

very Good

:)chords 4 resue and at e foot of e cross by Don Moen

: : Hi, I urgrntly need the chords for rescue&at e foot of e cross by Don Moen from the Thank You Lord cd.thank:)

Re: :)chords 4 resue and at e foot of e cross by Don Moen

: : : Hi, I urgrntly need the chords for rescue&at e foot of e cross by Don Moen from the Thank You Lord cd.thank:)
and god bless

when it's all been said and done by Don Moen

: : : : Hi, I urgrntly need the chords uf the song When ot's all been said and done by Don Moen .Thanks .thanks:)
: and God bless

Re: when it's all been said and done by Don Moen

: : : : : Hi, I urgrntly need the chords of the song When it's all been said and done by Don Moen .Thanks .thanks:)
: : and God bless

: : : : : : Hi, I urgrntly need the piano chords of the song When it's all been said and done by Don Moen .Thanks .thanks:)
: : : and God bless

: : : : : : Hi, I urgrntly need the chords of the song When it's all been said and done by Don Moen .Thanks .thanks:)
: : : and God bless

http://www.praisecharts.com/product/preview/1919_preview.pdf

Re:mercy said no by cece winas

please i need the cords for ''mercy said no'' by ''cece winas''

: : : : : : : Hi, I urgrntly need the chords of the song When it's all been said and done by Don Moen .Thanks .thanks:)
: : : : and God bless

(Capo-5 if you need it)

G C D Em Bm
When it’s all been said and done,
C G Bm
There is just one thing that matters--
C G Bm Em
Did I do my best to live for truth?
C D G
Did I live my life for You.?

All my treasures will mean nothing.
Only what I’ve done for love’s reward
Will stand the test of time.

Lord Your mercy is so great
That You look beyond our weakness,
And find purest gold in miry clay,
Making sinners into saints.

I will always sing Your praise,
Here on earth and ever after.
For You’ve shown me Heaven’s my true home,
C D Em
When it’s all been said and done.

C D G
You’re my life when life is gone.

Praise the Lord!

Here is the original chords on Don's recording

C F C G Am Em
C F C Am Em
There is just one thing that mat-ters--
C F C Em Am
Did I do my best to live for truth?
C F G C
Did I live my life for You.?
All my treasures will mean nothing.
Only what I’ve done for love’s reward
Will stand the test of time.
Lord Your mercy is so great
That You look beyond our weakness,
And find purest gold in miry clay,
Making sinners into saints.
I will always sing Your praise,
Here on earth and ever after.
For You’ve shown me Heaven’s my true home,
C F G C
When it’s all been said and done.
C F G C
You’re my life when life is gone.

: : : : : : : Hi, I urgrntly need the chords of the song When it's all been said and done by Don Moen .Thanks .thanks:)
: : : : and God bless

Thanks to Don Moen and you the team that works with Him,its adeep song.

Re: Chords for Thank you lord

: : Hi, I urgrntly need the chords for "Thank you lord" by Don Moen from the Thank Ypu Lord cd.

I think the chords are as follows:

F Dm
As we gather in this place today, Holy Spirit,
Gm D C
Come and have Your way, have Your way
F Dm
As we lay aside our own desire
Gm
Sweep across our hearts with Holy Fire, O, have
Dm C
Your way
F C Gm Dm
This is Your house, Your home,
Bb C Bb F
We welcome You, Lord, we welcome You
F C Gm
This is Your house,
Dm Bb C F
Your home, we welcome You today

As we offer up our hearts and minds, let them be a living sacrifice, have Your way
Be glorified in everything we do, be glorified in everything we say, have Your way

I think the chords are as follows:
F Dm Gm Dm C
As we gather in this place today, Holy Spirit, come and have Your way, have Your way
F Dm Gm Dm C
As we lay aside our own desire, sweep across our hearts with Holy Fire, O, have Your way
F C Gm Dm Bb C Bb F
This is Your house, Your home, we welcome You, Lord, we welcome You
F C Gm Dm Bb C F
This is Your house, Your home, we welcome You today
As we offer up our hearts and minds, let them be a living sacrifice, have Your way
Be glorified in everything we do, be glorified in everything we say, have Your way

be glorified don moen

: I think the chords are as follows:
: F Dm Gm Dm C
: As we gather in this place today, Holy Spirit, come and have Your way, have Your way
: F Dm Gm Dm C
: As we lay aside our own desire, sweep across our hearts with Holy Fire, O, have Your way
: F C Gm Dm Bb C Bb F
: This is Your house, Your home, we welcome You, Lord, we welcome You
: F C Gm Dm Bb C F
: This is Your house, Your home, we welcome You today
: As we offer up our hearts and minds, let them be a living sacrifice, have Your way
: Be glorified in everything we do, be glorified in everything we say, have Your way

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2016 , All Rights Reserved.