Music for Via Dolorosa

Advertisement
Posted by Jimmie Sizemore on Sun, 03/31/02 - 07:52:34.

I would like to know who wrote and/or made popular the song"Via Dolorosa. Also, does anyone have the sheet music or tab for this song. I would very much like a copy of it.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Music for Via Dolorosa

i would like to know were i could get sheet music for flute fo la via dolorosa.

Re: Lyric for Via Dolorosa

: Ii just want to share who popularized the song Via dolorosa.She is SANDI PATTI.and i attacVia Dolorosa
Sandi Patti

Calvary Down the Via Dolorosa
In Jerusalem that day
The soldiers tried to clear the narrow street
But the crowd pressed in to see
The man condemned to die on Calvary

He was bleeding from a beating
There were stripes upon His back
And He wore a crown of thorns
Upon His head
And He bore with every step
The scorn of those who cried out for His death

Down the Via Dolorosa
Called "the way of suffering"
Like a lamb came the Messiah
Christ the King
But He chose to walk that road
Out of His love for you and me
Down the Via Dolorosa all the way
To Calvary

(Spanish Version)

The blood that would cleanse
The souls of all men
Made its way through the heart
Of Jerusalem

Down the Via Dolorosa
Called "the way of suffering"
Like a lamb came the Messiah
Christ the King
But He chose to walk that road
Out of His love for you and me
Down the Via Dolorosa all the way
To calvary.
hed here the Lyric:but if u have know the spanish version pls.send me.

: I would like to know who wrote and/or made popular the song"Via Dolorosa. Also, does anyone have the sheet music or tab for this song. I would very much like a copy of it.

I was looking for this music too and saw your quest. I don't know if you've found it yet, but I got a simple version from http://faithchild.com/music/ViaDolorosa.shtml.
Good luck!

: I would like to know who wrote and/or made popular the song"Via Dolorosa. Also, does anyone have the sheet music or tab for this song. I would very much like a copy of it.

: : I would like to know who wrote and/or made popular the song"Via Dolorosa. Also, does anyone have the sheet music or tab for this song. I would very much like a copy of it.

: : : I would like to know who wrote and/or made popular the song"Via Dolorosa. Also, does anyone have the sheet music or tab for this song. I would very much like a copy of it.

I would very much like a copy of words and chords to Via Dolorosa. Can you help me?

: : I would like to know who wrote and/or made popular the song"Via Dolorosa. Also, does anyone have the sheet music or tab for this song. I would very much like a copy of it.

I need sheet music for La Via Dolorosa. It is printable off the internet somewhere?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.