Hey I need trombone tabs for Sublime's "Wrong Way"

Posted by Luis on Sun, 05/13/01 - 16:15:52.

Please E-mail me trombone tabs for Sublime's "Wrong Way"! I have been searching for months now.My E-mail is luismtzjr@hotmail.com
Thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Hey I need trombone tabs for REEL BIG FISH!

Hey does anyone know the trombone tabs for "Take on me" by Reel Big Fish???? If so please reply!

I found one there, keep the music flowing
http://www.toxictoast.net/tabs/horn/takeonme.txt

Ummm. That's wrong, newbie

Re: Hey I need trombone tabs for Sublime's "Wrong Way"

Tell ya what guys, me being a trombone player, I wilkl transcribe the music into REAL NOTATION, so your trombone plas can play it. Gimme a couple of days -- I'm a busy guy...

Anthony

Hey whenever you get it transcribed, can you e-mail it to me? Thanks a bunch.
-*Cindy

Re: Hey I need trombone MUSIC for Sublime's "Wrong Way"

Guys, does anyone hav the actual trombone music? I don't desipher notes that high too easily, heh. Fucks for me!

Re: Hey I need trombone MUSIC for Sublime's "Wrong Way"

Check out www.powertabs.net. Just browse under Sublime and theres the Wrong Way tab. Download the powertab and theres the trombone music arranged for guitar with the standard notation above it (like you'd find in a guitar tab book)

You'll need to download the powertab freeware from http://powertab.guitarnetwork.org to open it.

Hope that helps.

If anyone has the trombone tabs from Sublime's "Wrong Way"! please E-mail them to me at jake41286@yahoo.com That solo rocks!

: Please E-mail me trombone tabs for Sublime's "Wrong Way"! I have been searching for months now.My E-mail is zippopotami121@hotmail.com
: Thanks

I must have the trombone tabs to "Wrong Way"

: Please E-mail me trombone tabs for Sublime's "Wrong Way"! I have been searching for months now.My E-mail is finnishfury@hotmail.com
: Thanks

Re: I must have the trombone tabs to "Wrong Way"

Does anyone have the trombone music for Wrong Way in normal sheet music notation or can someone atleast tell me in an email, that would be awesome for my band needs it to play that song. thanks, big billy

: : Please E-mail me trombone tabs for : Chicago's 25 or 6 to 4 my e-mail address is laxguy8@aol.com

: : Please E-mail me trombone tabs for Sublime's "Wrong Way"! I have been searching for months now.My E-mail is punchygoose54@hotmail.com
: : Thanks

I HAVE THE TROMBONE TABS TO WRONG WAY

in the february issue of guitar world:
its in guitar tab notation, so you might have to do a little work to make it right on trombone but here it is:

trombone enters at the solo:
8th note triplets
(every 3 notes=1 8th note) e s s 8th triplets
e|---------------------------------------|--------------------------------|
B|------------------2-------2-------2----|--------2-------2-------2-------|
G|-quarter note----3-3-----3-3-----3-3---|-----3---3---3---3---3---3---3--|
D|----rest--------4---4---4---4---4---4--|---4------4-4-----4-4-----4-4---|
A|---------------4-------4-------4-------|4----------4-------4-------4----|
E|---------------------------------------|--------------------------------|

e
q e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e q (tied to next)
e|---------------------------|-----------------|-5-6-5-6--------------3-----|
B|-2----quarter-eighth----7-7|--7-5-5-5-5-7-7-7|---------7---eighth---------|
G|--------rest---rest---6----|-----------------|--------------rest----------|
D|---------------------------|-----------------|----------------------------|
A|---------------------------|-----------------|----------------------------|
E|---------------------------|-----------------|----------------------------|

e e e e q e e e e e q q q e e q q
e|-3-4-3-4--------------|-5-6-7-8--9---|-------------7|
B|----------5--eighth--7|-------------7|-5-5-5--7/9---|
G|--------------rest----|--------------|--------------|
D|----------------------|--------------|--------------|
A|----------------------|--------------|--------------|
E|----------------------|--------------|--------------|

thats the solo ill tab te rest later

I CAN'T TRANSPOSE GUITAR MUSIC!! HELP!!

HOW DO YOU TRANS-SCRIBE THE GUITAR TAB INTO TROMBONE MUSIC?!!?!?!?!?!?!?! LET ME KNOW IF ANY KNOWS HOW!

last verse trombone tab

blank spots are whole measure rests
once again, youll have to trancribe to trombone tab yourself
change font to fizedsys to view correctly

Last Verse:
She'll give you all that she got to give, but I'm gonna make it hard to live
(no trombone)

Big salty tears runnin down to her chin, and it smears up her makeup i never wanted
e e e e
e|--------------------|-------------------------|-----------------------|------------------------|
B|--------------------|-------------------------|-----------------------|----------------------12|
G|--------------------|-------------------------|-----------------------|-------------------11---|
D|--------------------|-------------------------|-----------------------|-------------12-14------|
A|--------------------|-------------------------|-----------------------|------------------------|
E|--------------------|-------------------------|-----------------------|------------------------|

So we ran away and im sorry when i say, that straight to this very day it was the wrong way
h e e e e e e e e
e|------------------------|-----------------------------|-----------------------------|10-12-10-9---------------|
B|------------------------|-----------------------------|-----------------------------|-----------12----10------|
G|-13----\-----half-------|-----------------------------|-----------------------------|--------------11----12/--|
D|-------------rest-------|-----------------------------|-----------------------------|-------------------------|
A|------------------------|-----------------------------|-----------------------------|-------------------------|
E|------------------------|-----------------------------|-----------------------------|-------------------------|

She took a hike it dont matter if i like it or not because she only wants the wrong way
e e 8th trip. q e w q q e e
e|----------------------------|-----------------------------|---------------------------|-----------------------|
B|----------------------------|-----------------------------|---------------------------|-half------------------|
G|-13-9-eighth-9--------------|-----------------------------|------quarter--half rest---|-rest------------------|
D|-------rest----12\11-----10\|9---------------------------/|11\----rest----------------|------------9/11---9---|
A|------(triplet)-------------|-----------------------------|---------------------------|---------------------11|
E|----------------------------|-----------------------------|---------------------------|-----------------------|

I gave her all that i had to give She still wouldnt take it No No
q e e q q q e e q q e e
e|---------------------|-----------------|-------------------------|----------------------------------------|
B|---------------------|-----------------|-------------------------|----------------------------------------|
G|-----quarter--half---|-half----------6-|-7(bend--------half rest-|-------9---------12(bend---11-9---------|
D|------rest----rest---|-rest------7-7---|---up---9\---------------|-11-11--------------up------------------|
A|-9-------------------|-----------------|---1/2-------------------|--------------------1/2-----------------|
E|---------------------|-----------------|---step)-----------------|--------------------step)---------------|

Her two brown eyes are leakin like a seive and it stills ruins her makeup i never wanted
q h q h dotted
e|---------------------------------|-------------------------|-------------------------|-------------|
B|---------------------------------|-------------------------|-------------------------|-------------|
G|----------------------quarter----|-------------------------|-------------------------|-------------|
D|12(bend---9------------rest------|-10(bend---7\------------|-------------------------|-------------|
A|---up 1/2------------------------|----up-1/2---------------|-------------------------|-------------|
E|---step)-------------------------|----step-----------------|-------------------------|-------------|

change font to fixedsys

change font to fixedsys

: : : Please E-mail me trombone tabs for Sublime's "Wrong Way"! I have been searching for months now.My E-mail is monsail@hotmail.com
: : : Thanks

I need the trombone music for "Wrong Way"

: : : : Please E-mail me trombone tabs for Sublime's "Wrong Way"! I have been searching for months now.My E-mail is monsail@hotmail.com
: : : : Thanks

Re: I need the trombone music for "Wrong Way"

: : : : : Please E-mail me trombone tabs for Sublime's "Wrong Way"! I have been searching for months now.My E-mail is monsail@hotmail.com
: : : : : Thanks

hey did u ever find abs for the song wrong way from sublime cuz i need them cuz im gonna play them with my band. can u email them to me if u have them thanx

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.