NAZIA"s husband interview

Advertisement
Posted by ARSLAN MANZOOR RAJPER on Sun, 03/28/04 - 23:54:57.

Nazia’s husband opens up

17th Nov 2000 15.55 IST
By Tanuka Chakraverty

All those stories about Nazia Hassan’s husband poisoning
and ill-treating her before her death have taken a beating,
now that Nazia’s husband, Ishtiaq Baig has opened his mouth
and told the media his side of the story.

According to Ishtiaq, Nazia and he were a happily married
couple. The Hassans, Nazia’s mother especially, never took
a liking to her son-in-law. She resented the fact that Nazia
stopped singing after her marriage. Their only source of income
was from their daughter Nazia’s singing. Even Nazia’s brother
Zoheb disliked his brother-in-law because he thought Ishtiaq
did not allow his sister to sing. Without Nazia, no music company
was willing to sign Zoheb. The Hassans were therefore not earning
any money.

After Nazia’s death, her body lay in the mortuary for several
days because of the tug of war between her husband and her parents.
Though there was no divorce, her parents showed forged evidences of
a divorce between Nazia and Ishtiaq. They are now fighting a battle
of custody over their grandson, Arez.

Istiaq feels that the Hassans want the custody of Arez, not so much
for love and affection, as it is for the money Arez will bring with
himself from his father as maintenance. Ishtiaq is firm this time
and has made all arrangements to obtain custody of his child.
“They kept my wife away from me during her last days, poisoned
her mind with baseless stories about me and now they want to take
my son away from me. Arez is my child and he will stay with me,”
thundered Ishtiaq in an interview.

Whether Arez stays with his father or goes to his mother’s family,
is for the court to decide. What is for sure is that there will be
no more of that refreshing nasal voice washing all this dirt and
bringing light. The beautiful face that lent voice to Zeenat Aman’s
sensuality in ‘Aap Jaisa Koi’ lies in deep slumber, not to wake up.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Nazia's Husband Lied in an interview.. i have prooof

Ailing pop star Nazia Hassan's husband admitted yesterday that his family were at odds with Nazia's over the custody of their three-year-old son even as the pop star made it clear that she had "no connection with her husband or her husband's family for the last two years."

Ishtiaq Baig, speaking to Gulf News from his home in Ain Aauda in Morocco, while appealing for the unseemly controversy to be kept under wraps squarely blamed his mother-in-law for "spoiling our marriage and creating misunderstanding between us."

Assalam

We are all very sad for Nazia Hassan because we love her very much.She was very kind with people and had a good voice.Losing her is a great lost for humanity.I appreciate her very much for her great heart for poor people.She is more than an angel.I personally thank her for all .Our sweet and beautiful Nazia.

Nazia is still on my Mind

Nazia you are Still on my Mind.
I love your sweetest Voice.
And you gave us your famous song ( Dosti,Dum Dum,Jaana,Telephone Pyar)
My Daughter's name Sneha 09 years old.
I allways tell her about Nazia.And I tell her to practise Nazia's Song....
Nazia is Amazing....And will not born another Nazia in the world....
She is Only One......

I miss Nazia's sweetest Voice

Dear all of Nazia's Fan's.
I'm sidip from Chittagong,Bangladesh.( 41 years old)
I Just want to say we never know that what we have lost.
Nazia is the most Sweetest & Melodies Voice in the Pop Music.
She is one of the singer who's song still i Listening from 1984 and continue....
I don't know why her Voice is Sweetest from other singer.
I pray for Nazia.
That she is in Heaven and Peace....
NAZIA I miss Your Sweetest Voice all evereday........
And I love your Song Dosti,Dum Dum,Jaana,Telephone Pyar...........

More heart in her voice....

if i become a politician, i will erect a statue for beloved Nazia Hassan some where in Tamil Nadu/India, no mortal in my land will oppose, she will be always in the hearts of men, since she had a very lovely soul.....those souls can only have a lovely voice ...
a parallel will be not easily identified......once in 200 odd years GOD sends these souls and takes them sooner...

zohib hassan

dear zohib
i am gururaj . i am from india . i have to tell you some thing which is highly confidential for zohib hassan and your parents if you trust really i will give you good news about your sister nazia .past 6 month i am searching for your address and contact number . its one kind of help for your family . i request please contact me in this id r_gururaj71@yahoo.com . i request guitarsite . com website people will inform to that family .i know zohib face i saw condolence vedio interview please help me for contacting mr . zohib

LOVE YOU NAZIA!

I always loved Nazia and listened her great songs since I was a child. I will always miss her.
No comments for her husband because we don't know the truth.

nazia

nazia u r great leady w miss u alot .

RE: Nazia

go bloody die, you bastard. Inshallah Allah will ruin you!!!!!!!!!

RE: Nazia6

go bloody die, you bastard. Inshallah Allah will ruin you!!!!!!!!!

SONGS

HJHJHJJHJHJHJHJHJH

Re: NAZIA

hearing ur song & missing my childhood

only want to told u.....
Thank you

emran rozer
Bangladesh

Re: know

One of the best & beautyful singer of pakistan but i love here voice.
i am kid at that time when the songs of nazia mesmerized the whole world and also with its stunning looks.
to day we miss here a lot she alway the best.
but i read and listen through net and different sources what happend to that golden sparow.
i am so so sorry for those who don't care even its family or husband & friends

best regards,
Muhammad Shahzad
Asst Design Engineer

i hate nazia hassan's husband screw you his husband always used treaten her with lots of thing and that is how she died
:

What a bunch of crock....while I agree that Nazia's son did bring with him a load of money it certainly had nothing to do with the loser husband. The man is and was a crook of the first order! Please - nazia's mother was the one who made the mistake of arranging this doomed match in the first place....I hope to God this man rots in hell....remember what goes around comes around - see what happened to his sister - may Allah keep us all safe from evil influences like Ishtiaq Beg

i really cant judge if what happened, but she was an Honner for Pakistan.... I love her allllllllllll songs and her style

: i really cant judge if what happened, but she was an Honner for Pakistan.... I love her allllllllllll songs and her style

: : i really cant judge if what happened, but she was an Honner for Pakistan.... I love her allllllllllll songs and her style
and i want she mobile number ok
my Email (sweetjan4jan@yahoo.com)

I Love you Nazia & Zoheb!

The article is not true because she and her family was so rich and both the siblings were educated and talanted, and how could you say that Zoheb were not been singed by any music company. I have watched one of his recent interview where he said that after Nazia's married he was not feeling like going to studio because they both used to go together always. He said his heart was not letting him sing without her so he didn't. There was an intensional love between both of them which I really like.
I'm missing her so much and feeling like crying although I'm just her fan and feeling like that then how Zoheb and her familiy must be feeling.
She never wanted that people would come to know about her married life but today everybody is so curious to know what had happend actully but I would say she never wanted anybody to know about it then we her fans should just pray for her that she may rest in peace rather than getting curious about her life. And I dont think so we should get curious about anybody's life.
May she rest in peace, May Allah give a long and happy life to Zoheb and give patiance to him and familiy.
Zoheb the way you are always honest and clean hearted made me respect and love you a lot.
BOTH ARE TURELY TALANTED.
I WOULD LIKE TO MEET BOTH OF YOU IN HAVEAN INSHALLAH.

I agree

So true Nadia, she was our nations Jem. I agree with you 100%. I miss her talent and her beautiful personality. Almost brings tears to my eyes just thinking about her.
May her soul rest in peace.

Rick

Re: I Love you Nazia & Zoheb!

: The article is not true because she and her family was so rich and both the siblings were educated and talanted, and how could you say that Zoheb were not been singed by any music company. I have watched one of his recent interview where he said that after Nazia's married he was not feeling like going to studio because they both used to go together always. He said his heart was not letting him sing without her so he didn't. There was an intensional love between both of them which I really like.
: I'm missing her so much and feeling like crying although I'm just her fan and feeling like that then how Zoheb and her familiy must be feeling.
: She never wanted that people would come to know about her married life but today everybody is so curious to know what had happend actully but I would say she never wanted anybody to know about it then we her fans should just pray for her that she may rest in peace rather than getting curious about her life. And I dont think so we should get curious about anybody's life.
: May she rest in peace, May Allah give a long and happy life to Zoheb and give patiance to him and familiy.
: Zoheb the way you are always honest and clean hearted made me respect and love you a lot.
: BOTH ARE TURELY TALANTED.
: I WOULD LIKE TO MEET BOTH OF YOU IN HAVEAN INSHALLAH.

Re: I Love you Nazia & Zoheb!

: : The article is not true because she and her family was so rich and both the siblings were educated and talanted, and how could you say that Zoheb were not been singed by any music company. I have watched one of his recent interview where he said that after Nazia's married he was not feeling like going to studio because they both used to go together always. He said his heart was not letting him sing without her so he didn't. There was an intensional love between both of them which I really like.
: : I'm missing her so much and feeling like crying although I'm just her fan and feeling like that then how Zoheb and her familiy must be feeling.
: : She never wanted that people would come to know about her married life but today everybody is so curious to know what had happend actully but I would say she never wanted anybody to know about it then we her fans should just pray for her that she may rest in peace rather than getting curious about her life. And I dont think so we should get curious about anybody's life.
: : May she rest in peace, May Allah give a long and happy life to Zoheb and give patiance to him and familiy.
: : Zoheb the way you are always honest and clean hearted made me respect and love you a lot.
: : BOTH ARE TURELY TALANTED.
: : I WOULD LIKE TO MEET BOTH OF YOU IN HAVEAN INSHALLAH.

Nazia Hussan indeed great talnted singer lets not talk her
personal life may her soul be peace and tranquil

The article is not true because she and her family was so rich and both the siblings were educated and talanted, and how could you say that Zoheb were not been singed by any music company. I have watched one of his recent interview where he said that after Nazia's married he was not feeling like going to studio because they both used to go together always. He said his heart was not letting him sing without her so he didn't. There was an intensional love between both of them which I really like.
I'm missing her so much and feeling like crying although I'm just her fan and feeling like that then how Zoheb and her familiy must be feeling.
She never wanted that people would come to know about her married life but today everybody is so curious to know what had happend actully but I would say she never wanted anybody to know about it then we her fans should just pray for her that she may rest in peace rather than getting curious about her life. And I dont think so we should get curious about anybody's life.
May she rest in peace, May Allah give a long and happy life to Zoheb and give patiance to him and familiy.
Zoheb the way you are always honest and clean hearted made me respect and love you a lot.

The article is not true because she and her family was so rich and both the siblings were educated and talanted, and how could say that Zoheb were been singed by any music company I have watched one of his recent interview where he said that after Nazia married he was not feeling like going to studio because they both used to go together always. He said his heart was not letting him sing without her so he didn't. There was an intensionallove between both of them which I really like.
I'm missing her so much and felling like crying although I'm just her fan and feeling like that then how Zoheb and her familiy must be feeling.
She never wanted that people would come to know about her married life but today everybody is so curious to know what had happend actully but I would say she never wanted anybody to knpw about it then we her fans should just pray that she may rest in peace rather than getting curious about her life. And I dont think so we should get curious about anybody's life.

from what i've heard all after going through all the stories from both sides i still feel very strongly that nazia hassan was poisioned by her husband, and its very common that her husband was on the receiving end of anger from her fans and was just laying a low profile for sometime and was waiting for the right time to open his bloody mouth and make false charges on the hassan's family.
nazia's family was a wealthy family and even nazia gave most of the money she made from her music to charity. she was a true angel. we all miss nazia so much. may God bless her soul.

my early ages i think i was 5 or 6years age in 1986 and i always in home singing the songs of nazia hassan. my father and my faimly knows that i like nazia hassan songs. Allah bless her. she was cute and nice personality. and mannar full girl and educated and belong to a good family.
bilal

NAZIA HASAN

: i often listen Nazia Hasan Songs when i listen Nazia's songs then i take speaker volume so loudly i feel so heart when i listen Zazia's Song i feel Nazia Hasan is singing on the stage of my real life Nazia Hasan is Alive in the heart of World People!
I Pray for yuo Nazia that ALLAH! give you a Resedental & Comercial Home Sweet Home in the Paradise....
I Love you You Nazia!
:Karrar Hussain

Re: NAZIA HASAN

: : i often listen Nazia Hasan Songs when i listen Nazia's songs then i take speaker volume so loudly i feel so heart when i listen Zazia's Song i feel Nazia Hasan is singing on the stage of my real life Nazia Hasan is Alive in the heart of World People!
: I Pray for yuo Nazia that ALLAH! give you a Resedental & Comercial Home Sweet Home in the Paradise....
: I Love you You Nazia!
: :Karrar Hussain

Yes Nazia is Alive in our hearts

NAZIA HASAN LOVELY

NAZIA HASSAN IS FIRST POP SINGER IN SUB CONTINEND SHE WAS REALLY VOCALIST SHE WIN PEOPLE'S HEARTS QUIT FASTLY IF SHE IS ALIVE MAY BE SHE WOULD BE FAME LIKE MADONA OR JACKSON I THINK SHE IS YOU KNOW WHEN SHE WAS DIED I WAS 10 YEAR THEN I KNOWING HER DAY BY DAY SHE IS FANTATISTIC

This article has no more truth...

This article has no more truth...

This popular thread has been given its own page : This article has no more truth...

Whatever happened with late Nazia hassan is sad. She was
gift from GOD to the world. Her voice touch to bottom
of the heart. "Achchhe logon ki jaroorat bhagwan ko bhi hoti hai"

u shut up u writer of this article.............u trying to say ishtiaq baig didnt do nothing........dont lie......ok i just say if he did bad with her or with other o my God just make her grave tight for him and punish him to die and make him alive again and punish him again.........

The writer of this article has gone crazy. If you seriously think that Ishtiaq is innocent and he is as good as he claims, than your mistaken buddy. I hate Ishtiaq and everytime I listen to Nazia jee's song, the more my hatred grows for that bastard. He ruined Nazia's life and took away the most precious jewel, singer, person, angel pakistan could ever have. Ishtiaq I hope your life becomes a living hell... Inshallah

before nazia death

my name is nazeer i m 32 years old i m unmarried i don't know who get this message..i were meet her in karachi i mean nazia she is so nice girl i know about her lot of thing i want to tell about her brother zohib hasan ...zohib meet me in karachi i have a lot of thing to say u ....i can't write it ..it's secret ...allah hafiz

Re: before nazia death

: i would like to know the secrets about nazia and zohaib. thanx

istiaq you cunt

istiaq you cunt

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.