Christian Bautista Piano sheet "hands to heaven"

Posted by kirbster on Fri, 09/10/04 - 21:16:14.

ei there!is it alright if i could have a full copy of the hands to heaven by christian baustista for our music presentation...tnx so much!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

where can i see the piano

where can i see the piano sheet of hands to heaven by christian bautista?

Re: Christian Bautista Piano sheet "hands to heaven"

: ei there!is it alright if i could have a piano sheet of the hands to heaven by christian baustista for our music presentation...tnx so much!

: ei there!is it alright if i could have a full copy of the hands to heaven by christian baustista for our music presentation...tnx so much!

: : ei there!is it alright if i could have a full copy of the hands to heaven by christian baustista for our music presentation...tnx so much!

Re: Christian Bautista Piano sheet

may i have a full piano sheet of hands to heaven by christian baustista

: may i have a full piano sheet of hands to heaven by christian baustista or the way you look at me... or any other song of his... thanks..

: ei there!is it alright if i could have a full copy of the hands to heaven by christian baustista for our music presentation...tnx so much!

:can u plz gave me a full body of mr christian baustista

elo der!would u pleaseeee send me a full copy of the hands to heaven by christian baustista...its so cool ryt? inspiring and full of christian meaning...i'll just study the lyrics so that i can perform it in our church-music ministry..THNx in advance..mhuwaa...!!!!

: elo der!would u pleaseeee send me a full copy of the hands to EVERYTHING YOU DO by christian baustista...its so cool ryt? inspiring and full of christian meaning...i'll just study the lyrics so that i can perform it in our church-music ministry..THNx in advance..mhuwaa...!!!!

: : elo der!would u pleaseeee send me a full copy of EVERYTHING YOU DO by christian baustista...its so cool ryt? inspiring and full of christian meaning...i'll just study the lyrics so that i can perform it in our church-music ministry..THNx in advance..mhuwaa...!!!!

: elo der!would u pleaseeee send me a full copy of the hands to heaven by christian baustista...its so cool ryt? inspiring and full of christian meaning...i'll just study the lyrics so that i can perform it in our church-music ministry..THNx in advance..mhuwaa...!!!!

I need the music sheet!

Can i get the music sheet please?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.