Christian Bautista's "The way you look at me" PIANO SHEET... pls

Posted by Jan on Sun, 09/19/04 - 11:19:56.

can u please send me the piano sheet for Christian Bautista's "The Way You Look At Me"? PLEASE?!?!! Thanks... email me when u can :)

Jan

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Christian Bautista's

: can u please send me the piano sheet for Christian Bautista's "The Way You Look At Me"? PLEASE?!?!! Thanks... email me when u can :)

Felip

: can u please send me the piano sheet for Christian Bautista's "The Way You Look At Me"? PLEASE?!?!! Thanks... email me when u can :)

: Ricko Sugyanto, Jakarta, Indonesia

Re: Christian Bautista's "The way you look at me" PIANO SHEET... pls!!!

: Jan

can u please send me the piano sheet for Christian Bautista's "The Way You Look At Me" too? please please~ i LOVE the song! Thanks...

: : can u please send me the piano sheet for Christian Bautista's "The Way You Look At Me"? PLEASE?!?!! Thanks... email me when u can :)

: : chris

: : can u please send me the piano sheet for Christian Bautista's "The Way You Look At Me"? PLEASE?!?!! Thanks... email me when u can :)

yo2

Re: Christian Bautista's "The way you look at me" PIANO SHEET...

: : can u please send me the piano chord for Christian Bautista's "The Way You Look At Me"? and also "Away from you" PLEASE?!?!! Thanks... email me when u can :)

: : Jan

: : : can u please send me the piano chord for Christian Bautista's "The Way You Look At Me"? and also "Away from you" PLEASE?!?!! Thanks... email me when u can :)

: : : Lim

christian bautista - away from you chord pls,, =]

can you send me piano chords
away from you - christian bautista
to my email please ?

thank's before,,
TA

: : : can you please give me a copy of the piano chords of Christian Bautista's "The way you look at me"???! Please guyz..it could really make my cousin happy..hark! thenkyu..juz mail me if you can....:-0!
: : : Ryan

can i have it tooo? really want to play it. thanx

: : : can you please give me a copy of the piano chords of Christian Bautista's "The way you look at me"???! Please guyz..it could really make my cousin happy..hark! thenkyu..juz mail me if you can....:-0!
: : : Ryan

hey. wen u get the piano sheet for the way you look at me by christian bautista. can you please send it to me too?
thank you :] _maymay

: hey. wen u get the piano sheet for the way you look at me by christian bautista. can you please send it to me too?
: thank you :] _maymay

send it to me too!!! thanks! ayetics

: please send me chord and melody of the way you look at me. from christian bautista, thx. merry

May i also have it pls ^^. thx very much for anyone who share it. my email is amontix@hotmail.com

~Tone

hi! me too... can anyone please sned me Christian Bautista's "The Way You Look At Me" Piano Sheet... Thanks!
my email addy is engshi18@yahoo.com thanks!
angel

: joni

: Jan

oooooo ! pls send it to me tooooo ?

i have it email me to get it

: bobby

: can u please send me the piano sheet for Christian Bautista's "The Way You Look At Me"? PLEASE?!?!! Thanks & GOD BLESS! email me when u can :)

: AARON

: : can u please send me the piano sheet for Christian Bautista's "The Way You Look At Me"? PLEASE?!?!! Thanks & GOD BLESS! email me when u can :)
(A.S.A.P if you can please? i would be eternally grateful!
: :E.J.

does anyone have the song "Say That You Love Me" by Christian Bautista??.. if you do, could you PLEASE email me... thank you!

: does anyone have the link or mp3 song "The way you look at me" by Christian Bautista??.. if you do, could you PLEASE email me to henryps@xl.co.id

: does anyone have the link or mp3 song "Say That You Love Me" by Christian Bautista??.. if you do, could you PLEASE email me to henryps@xl.co.id

: : can u please send me the piano sheet for Christian Bautista's "The Way You Look At Me"? PLEASE?!?!! Thanks & GOD BLESS! email me when u can :)

: : AARON

: : : can u please send me the piano sheet and guitar tab for Christian Bautista's "The Way You Look At Me"? PLEASE?!?!! Thanks & GOD BLESS! email me when u can :)

: : : richard

can u please send me the piano sheet and guitar tab for Christian Bautista's "The Way You Look At Me"? PLEASE?!?!! Thanks & GOD BLESS! email me when u can :)

junelyn

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.