Re: lyrics/chords/artist Change your heart, look around you

Advertisement
Posted by ron on Thu, 07/05/01 - 20:37:27.

: : desperately trying to remember the words/chords and artist of an old song (maybe late 70's early 80's?) some remembered lines: change your heart, look around you...change your heart, it will astound you: everybody's gotta learn/love sometime....etc lots of minor chords.
: : Thanks Pen

: hi , i believe that song is ...lady by ...little river band
: you may want to go to the olga sight ...they may have it

"change your heart ..." was a song that came out between 1980 and 1984 by a group called the Corgies, i hope that is spelled right, corgy like the dog-breed.
next lyrics after "it will astound you" are, EVERYBODY'S gotta love some time"
I'm looking for it too.
i do not have an e-mail address at the moment, but you can call this number, if you get this, or find the song. Ron, at 216-575-6016 good luck.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: lyrics/chords/artist Change your heart, look around you

The song is called "(Change Your Heart) Everybody's Got to Learn Sometime.." by the Corgies. It came out in 1980. Unforntunately, I haven't found the origianl yet and I've been looking for 20 years! Its a haunting song I never forgot. I found about a minute of it on an old damaged cassette tape from that 'era'. It has piano, organ, syntisizer, and orchestra sounds, oh and that haunting oriental strings thing. Here are lyrics:

Change your heart, look around you
Change your heart, it will astound you
I need your lovin' mmm like the sunshine
Everybody's got to learn sometime
Everybody's got to learn sometime
Mmmmmmm
and then it repeats I think.
If you find it let me know

Thanks

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.