Re: Sandy Patti

Posted by cehmail1 on Mon, 06/17/02 - 21:45:07.

Messed up on the first followup. I got a copy of The Friendship Company CD with the lyrics on it from hismusicplace.com. I sang this to my daughter and son when they were small. I had the song sang at my son's dedication when he was a baby, also. My daughter, now 13, still wants me to sing it to her. It is a beautiful song. Since she is starting high school this year, I am starting a scrapbook of her birth forward with the words of the song in it. I wish I could get the song to play as she turns the pages but I think that is too much technology for me. If you just want the words, let me know and I will type them up for you.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

I have been looking for the lyrics to this song for a long time, and have had no luck. If you could please tell me where to get her CD with this song on it, or could even e-mail me the lyrics, that would be great! Thank you so much.
Hope to hear from you.

I have the CD. Is it hard to find? I can put the lyrics on a page, I imagine. Is anyone else interested in this? Susan
: I have been looking for the lyrics to this song for a long time, and have had no luck. If you could please tell me where to get her CD with this song on it, or could even e-mail me the lyrics, that would be great! Thank you so much.
: Hope to hear from you.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.