Re: Sandy Patti- Masterpiece

Advertisement
Posted by Leigha on Sat, 10/26/02 - 19:23:46.

Before you had a name, or opened up your eyes, or anyone could recognize your face you were being formed, so delicate in size...secluded in God's safe and hidden place. With your little tiny hands and little tiny feet and little eyes that shimmer like a pearl. He breathed in you a song and to make it all complete he brought the masterpiece into the world. You are a masterpiece - a new creation He has formed and your as soft and fresh as a snowy winter morn, and I'm so glad that God has given you to me little lamb of God - you are a Masterpiece.
Now you're growing up your life's a miracle. Every time I look at you I stand in awe. Because I see in you a reflection of me and you'll always be my little lamb from God...you are a masterpiece a new creation He has formed and your as soft and fresh as a snowy winter morn and I'm so glad that God has given you to me little lamb of God you are a materpiece...you are a masterpiece.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.